Kajaani, Finland - Today, Critical Force Entertainment proudly announces that Critical Missions: SPACE 1.01 has finally arrived at Apple's App Store. Continue the conquest of company's previous game Critical Missions: SWAT, SPACE edition makes a debut with the same promises to bring the best and most addicting FPS MMO gaming experience to the gamers.
"Critical Missions: SPACE inherits the enthusiastic fan-base from Critical Missions: SWAT. Moreover, the game is excellent itself with the delivery of classic FPS with a trendy touch. Therefore, we strongly believe that it will receive massively positive reaction from gamers all around the world," says Veli-Pekka Piirainen, Critical Force Entertainment Founder and CEO.
Coming to the App Store Critical Missions: SPACE is packed with exclusive Sci-fi designs, new powerful weapons and tons of challenging maps.
Critical Missions: SPACE Key Features:
- Cross platform FPS between mobile, web and Mac players
- Multiplayer mode: Local network and Global servers (EU, USA, Asian,
- Single Player mode: Players Vs. Customizable bots
- Game Modes: Classic, Alien Mode, Alien Survival, Team Deathmatch, Survival, Juggernaut, CTF (Capture the Flag) and Deathmatch
- Lots of pre - built and downloadable maps
- Cool Aliens and SPACE's customized laser guns
- iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later
- Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
- 114 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Critical Missions: SPACE 1.01 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Critical Missions: SPACE: http://critical-missions.com/ Purchase and Download:
YouTube Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTK3geR4qGM&feature=youtu.be
Critical Force Entertainment is a Finnish game development company founded in 2012. For more information about us, please visit Critical Missions online. Copyright © 2013 Critical Force Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.