FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
REVIEW SAMPLES AVAILABLE: PLEASE EMAIL REQUEST FOR SAMPLE
Stone, Staffordshire, United Kingdom, 3 rd October 2011 –
Following the success of WildFire 2, the best-selling third party controller for Xbox 360 (source GFK Chart Track August 2011) Datel’s development team has been hard at work enhancing the capabilities of its programmable device even further, and today announces the forthcoming release of the next generation in the series WildFire EVO™.
WildFire EVO™ builds on the already impressive specification of the original wireless controller, adding a unique built-in 1.7” TFT display – Combat Command – enabling the user to select from a huge range of gamer enhancements- all accessed directly through the Combat Command Weapons Selector Interface.
· Enable Multimode Turbo Fire, Sniper Mode, Low Recoil, Button Remapping, Combo sequences and much more, using EVO™s intuitive on screen display.
· Fine-tune settings at any given moment in your game to ensure maximum effect!
· Outgun your opponents by speeding up or, slowing down the controller's own Turbo Rapid Fire feature.
Use Combat Command to adjust sensitivity on the analog sticks and trigger buttons in game. Add effects such as slowing down or speeding up the camera pan, even swap analog sticks around for a left handed player. Use the display to switch to your preferred gaming button map, giving you greater control of the game. For example, you may wish to use the Call of Duty configuration on Halo Reach. Or, if you prefer choose to aim and shoot from the same button, giving you a more rapid response. The options are endless and you simply use EVO’s™ underside fingertip function buttons to flip between custom profiles giving you loads of combinations of moves and settings. Giving you ultimate control of the game!
For gamers who need even more customization, simply connect WildFire EVO™ to the USB port of any online-enabled PC to update and add to EVO’s™ built-in custom profiles. Once the gamer has selected their preferred configuration, settings will be stored on the WildFire controller, ready to use in game.
In addition to its unique programmability, WildFire EVO™ features an integrated headset port for Xbox® Live™ play. A precision-engineered design built to withstand aggressive fast -paced game play! The design team have even repositioned the F1 and F2 buttons to the back of the controller, in a more comfortable position, minimising finger fatigue in extended gameplay. Datel has also listened to requests from users of the original WildFire 2 controller and now EVO™ provides the option to use either rechargeable battery packs or regular cell batteries.
WildFire EVO™ – because gaming is evolving.
WildFire EVO™ has an RRP of just £34.99 and will release in October 2011 through www.codejunkies.com and all good independent video game stores.
Summary of Features
· Fully compatible with Xbox 360
· Direct sync with Xbox 360 - no cord or dongles required
· Fully wireless
· Unique built in 1.7” TFT Combat Command Weapon selector interface.
· Customizer feature – enabling users to customize controller settings for specific games
· 20ft wireless range
· Seamless control and accuracy
· Programmable vibration feedback
· Full analogue input
· Integrated headset port for Xbox® Live™ play
· Dual rumble motors
· Truly ergonomic shape fits perfectly in your hands
· Blue glowing grips when turbo rapid fire is enabled
· Accepts standard rechargeable battery packs
· Precision engineered
· Built to withstand aggressive fast paced game play!
See WildFire EVO in action:
Datel is the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of videogame enhancement products. With a dedicated single-site R&D and production complex in the UK extending to over 200,000sqft, offices in the USA and Japan, Datel is truly a global player.
For additional information or a review sample, contact:
Rachel Hughes, Marketing & PR
Datel Design and Development Ltd