For Immediate Release
September 10 2009– TikGames, LLC (San Mateo, CA) and Creat Studios, Inc. (Canton, MA) today announced the release of Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos for the Sony PlayStation® Network. This exciting hidden object game takes players around the world as they investigate elaborate crime scenes while working as an elite Interpol agent. Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos will be available for download on the PLAYSTATION3® computer entertainment system, offered via Sony’s PlayStation® Network on September 10th in Europe and September 17th in North America.
In Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos, players must track down a criminal mastermind and his villainous group as they embark on a sinister path of worldwide chaos and destruction. Gamers will travel around the globe as they unravel puzzles and gather hidden clues from exotic and remote locations, investigating elaborate crime scenes and overcoming treacherous mini-games along the journey. Game modes include single player storyline-based mode (local) and cooperative storyline-based mode (local or online).
“With the release of Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos, we are introducing a completely new gaming experience to the PlayStation Network,” said Anatoly Tikhman, founder and CEO of TikGames.“Hidden Object games have proven to be extremely popular, and Interpol will be the first to bring this exciting genre to the PSN.”
Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos for PlayStation® Network features:
• A first for PlayStation® Network: Interpol brings the popular“hidden object” genre to the PLAYSTATION3. Explore famous places around the world, uncover numerous objects and solve different types of puzzles.
• Over 40 game levels and puzzles that take place in glamorous and exotic worldwide locations such as Hollywood, New York City, Tokyo, St. Petersburg, Monte Carlo, Interpol Head Quarters, and more!
• Beautiful, next generation high-resolution HD artwork that fully immerses the player in the Interpol game experience.
• High quality audio and music add life to each location.
• All-new cities and locations created exclusively for PSN.
• A new and compelling storyline created exclusively for PSN.
• Co-op play that allows for up to 4 players to participate in the mission locally or via PSN.
• Mouse and custom music support.
Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos will include PLAYSTATION3 Trophy support and is rated E for Everyone by the Entertainment Software Rating Board for this platform.
“PlayStation”,“PLAYSTATION” and“PS” Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. The PLAYSTATION Network Logo is a service mark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
About TikGames: TikGames, LLC was founded in 2002 by Anatoly Tikhman with a plan to develop the most innovative and entertaining games for digital distribution. Towards that end, he has built an industry-leading studio to deliver a broad range of top quality proprietary games. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Further information is available at www.tikgames.com.
About Creat Studios: Creat Studios, Inc. is a premier developer of current and next-generation online, console and handheld games. Founded in 1990, Creat's corporate headquarters are located in Canton, Massachusetts, with development studios in Massachusetts and St. Petersburg, Russia. Creat Studios is an official developer for Sony PSP, PLAYSTATION 3, Nintendo DS, Wii and Microsoft Xbox 360, and is a publisher for PlayStation Network. For nearly two decades, Creat Studios has been delivering the highest standards of quality, expertise and client satisfaction to the game industry, and has built its business on meeting and exceeding the expectations of its clients and partners on every project. For more information, please visit www.creatstudios.com.
Scott Hyman Mitzi McGilvray
Creat Studios TikGames
781-821-5510 x202 650-403-0123 x2005
Note to editors: Screenshots are now available for download at