(Seattle, WA) September 29th, 2008– Flying Lab Software invites you to play the award winning, swashbuckling, seafaring MMO with a free 14-Day Trial Key for Pirates of the Burning Sea, available at http://www.burningsea.com/pages/trialKeys!
“Our 14-day free trial program is an effort to give everyone a taste of Pirates of the Burning Sea game-play,” said Russell Williams, CEO of Flying Lab Software.“People are really going to enjoy their experience with us, and I’m excited to welcome these new members into our community!”
• Join one of the four loyalties French, Spanish, English or Pirate
• Battle other players to control more than 80 conquerable ports in the Caribbean
• Explore the world and make a name for yourself in more than 1,000 missions
• Vie for power and wealth with the fully player-driven economy
• Build, capture, and customize 158 historical ships
• Design your own personal flags and customize sail decals
• Choose from 3 different styles of combat– deadly and formal Fencing, flashy, dual wielding Florentine or rowdy and treacherous Dirty Fighting
Download instructions and Trial Keys for new players are available through the Pirates of the Burning Sea website. For more information please visit www.burningsea.com.
About Pirates of the Burning Sea
Developed by Flying Lab Software, now under SOE’s Platform Publishing Label, Pirates of the Burning Sea® is an MMORPG of intense tactical ship combat and swashbuckling adventures on land and sea. In the Caribbean of 1720, Spanish, French, English and Pirate captains battle it out for glory and power. Every player is the captain of his or her own ship, engaging in both PvE and PvP game play that has the power to truly change the game world. More information about Pirates of the Burning Sea can be found at www.burningsea.com.
About Flying Lab Software
Flying Lab Software ( www.flyinglab.com) is a computer games developer established in 1997 that is based out of Seattle, Washington. Titles for Flying Lab Software include the critically acclaimed, Rails Across America®, and Pirates of the Burning Sea®, an innovative massively multiplayer online role-playing game of adventure and naval combat set in the Caribbean of the 1720s.
# # #