(TOKYO, Japan - May 16, 2013) Wizcorp is delighted to announce that Tiki Takoo - Paradise Island for iOS has today become available worldwide via the App Store. The game is free-to-play and optimized for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Tiki Takoo is a simple yet addictive puzzle game in which players must eradicate the colorful Bad Tikis by finding the sequence shown at the top of the screen. As the game progresses, the sequences become longer and tougher to find, and players can get bonus points by making combos, using Power-ups or activating Fever Mode.
Tiki Takoo's mix of arcade-style action, challenging gameplay and wacky characters is sure to prove a hit with players, who also have the ability to challenge their Facebook friends in weekly tournaments.
Tiki Takoo - Paradise Island marks the second iOS release in as many weeks from Tokyo-based Wizcorp, following the launch of circuit-building game Celulo on May 9th.
Both games were built with HTML5 and a host of other new technologies - a combination which the company is confident enables them to match and even outperform many native apps.
Tiki Takoo gameplay features include:
- Fun and frenetic gameplay - easy to learn, tough to master!
- Weekly tournaments with your Facebook friends
- Colorful characters with unique personalities
- Groovy music and cool sound effects
- Find sequences quickly to make combos and multiply your points!
- Awesome Power-ups to help increase your score - choose from Freezy Totem, Phoenix Talisman, Revealing Eye and Magical Relic
- Need an extra Boost? Try a Wikiwiki Clock, Akamai Relic or Mai Tai Potion!
- Fill the Gauge to activate Fever Mode and bag bonus points!
- Optimized for iPhone and iPod Touch
- Recommended to play on iOS 5.0 or later
About Wizcorp Inc.
Established in 2008, Wizcorp is a pioneering technology company based in Tokyo, Japan. Boasting an international team of talented engineers and consultants, Wizcorp utilizes and devises leading-edge technologies to create awesome web applications for a global audience.
Having previously collaborated with high-profile clients such as GREE and Capcom, Tiki Takoo - Paradise Island is the company's second independent game release following Celulo, with more diverse projects in the pipeline.
Company website: http://www.wizcorp.jp/
Game website: http://tikitakoo.wizcorp.jp/
App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id634784938
Want to know more about Tiki Takoo, Wizcorp or life as an alien in Tokyo? Go ahead and contact:
Mark Armitage - Brand Manager, Communications Division