For immediate release
GDANSK 16/7/2013 - Aidem Media
Since we launched our new game on Saturday, Trucker: Construction Parking Simulator (iOS) has already climbed to #1 iPad Racing game in the UK and 6 other countries, and quickly leaping its way up the overall top free iTunes charts around the World sitting in the top 10 in over 40 countries!
Trucker is the sequel to our massive hit, with over 5 million happy truckers from around the world!
Trucker: Construction Parking Simulator features 96 challenging levels driven with 2 completely different feeling trucks. All content is FREE, you can earn the second vehicle by performing well with the Low Loader, or if you just want to get in the cab "without training" the second truck is available as an In-App Purchase :)
See more on the iTunes page or the other links below including a Press Kit with screenshots etc.
Gameplay Trailer: http://youtu.be/8nS1yXIZ3i4
Press Kit: www.bit.ly/1aybGlb
Official game website:
Company website: www.aidemmedia.com
• Bigger & Better: Two trucks, 96 levels, endless entertainment.
• Construction Site: Brand new immersive and detailed 3D environment to explore.
• Handle with Care: Each Truck drives and handles completely differently.
• Time Attack: The quicker you park, the more points & stars you get!
• Full Control: Choose your preferred controls - steering wheel, buttons or tilt control, all with adjustable sensitivity.
• Changing View: Movable cameras for the perfect view of any obstacles in your way!
• Young Truckers: An unlockable ‘Kids Mode’ - shorter trucks make for an easier drive!
• Open Road: Free Drive mode for when you just want to motor around!
• Top Trucker: Leaderboards and over 50 GameCenter achievements. Be the best!
• iOS Optimisation: Trucker will run on anything from the iPad 1, to iPod Touch 4th Gen, even full iPhone 5 widescreen support.
What are you waiting for? Hop in the cab and truck on down to the site today!
About Aidem Media:
Working on collaboration with Hybrid Touch Game for this title, Aidem Media are a complete media development company with programmers, graphic artists, sound technicians, video and camera specialists and technical staff. Established in 1997, the company specializes in developing quality games and entertainment applications for the iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Mac, PC, Internet, and other handheld and smart devices that allow gamers of all ages to laugh, enjoy life, and exercise their brain. Producing quality entertainment at reasonable prices has fuelled Aidem Media’s growth and delighted millions of fans around the world.
More info: www.aidemmeida.com