DUNDEE, Scotland - Dec. 6, 2011 – Booty Quest and Word Trick, two brand new and addictive games are now available for FREE on Facebook courtesy of newly formed social and mobile game developer Outplay Entertainment Ltd.
Word Trick creates a completely new way to play word games, offering players the chance to score big anywhere on the board thanks to the power of totally unique Trick Tiles.
Booty Quest is one of the fastest match-3 games available on Facebook, providing players with 90 seconds to trigger dazzling chain reactions of gem-shattering pyrotechnics to rack up amazing scores.
Word Trick will keep crossword fans fixated on their letters and considering their vocabularies as they battle friends for the highest score and bragging rights. Adding a unique twist to the classic game play, Word Trick rewards players with higher scores for creating words that line up three or more green Trick Tiles. No longer restricted by the shackles of only benefiting from Triple Letter or Triple Word spaces, players can take down seven-letter specialists by unlocking Trick Bonuses to double, triple or quadruple a word’s score.
Delivering a truly social experience, Word Trick allows up to four players per game, and players can have as many as 21 games underway at the same time, ensuring they have words to play almost every time they’re on Facebook. With a slick chat feature, complete history of moves, and both Facebook and email reminders, players will always be on top of their game, battling for word domination.
“We’re incredibly proud of the recent release of Word Trick on Facebook, and delighted that it rewards players with a truly social, fun, and addictive experience,” said Richard Hare, president and co-founder of Outplay Entertainment Ltd. “Word games continue to entertain a worldwide audience in a variety of forms every day and we’re certain that Word Trick with its unique Trick Tile feature will appeal to millions of wordsmiths around the world, providing the lexical challenge they’ve been waiting for.”
Word Trick Key Features:
· Let’s Get Tricky – Watch scores sky rocket as players chain Trick Tiles together and trigger board busting combos - 2x, 3x or 4x.
· Two’s Company, Four’s a Party – Word Trick offers up to four players per game, bringing more in the game
· Multiple Games – Word Trick allows each player to have 21 active games at any one time!
· Bubbly Conversation – Keep the words flowing with the speech bubbly chat feature.
· It’s a Date – The optional email reminder system makes sure everyone is on top of their game.
Giving the match-3 genre a much-needed “kick in the booty,” the pirate-themed Booty Quest is one of the fastest gem-matching games available on Facebook. In 90 pulse-pounding seconds, players must line up three or more matching jewels as quickly as Possible. Players compete with friends and family to drop anchor as top pirate on the leader boards.
“With engaging weekly tournaments, lightning-fast action, and explosive rewards, Booty Quest scrapes the barnacles off the match-3 genre,” said Douglas Hare, CEO and co-founder of Outplay Entertainment Ltd. “Land lubbers and pirates alike will enjoy pillaging their scurvy friends in Booty Quest.”
Booty Quest Key Features:
· Think Fast – Bask in the heat of battle in blistering 90-second game rounds.
· Make the Board Go Boom! – Match four jewels to create a volatile Boom Gem that removes nine gems at once.
· Summon a Storm – Match five jewels to unleash the mighty Storm Gem, and keelhaul the competition as it blows bundles of gems off the board.
· Burn up the Scoreboard – Make quick matches to unlock Blaze Mode, then annihilate an entire row or column at once.
· Multiply Your Fun – Make score multipliers that double, triple and quadruple the score or more.
· Go for the Gold – Earn the gold medal in weekly tournaments and show scurvy friends who’s in charge.
· Aye, aye, Cap’n – Every good pirate needs a mascot… so loyal parrot Flynn is ready to help guide players through the game.
Word Trick and Booty Quest are now available as FREE games on Facebook. Word Trick is available at https://apps.facebook.com/wordtrick and Booty Quest is available at https://apps.facebook.com/bootyquest.
Both games will be coming to iOS devices in the near future.