London, UK — May 23, 2012 — Today, Ubisoft announced details of the UK Far Cry 3 Collector’s Edition, available for the Xbox 360 ® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation ®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC versions of the game.
This “Insane Edition” includes:
· A 12cm Vaas Wahine with bobble head!
· Monkey Business - Discover Hurk, a new memorable character and quest giver, and his four unique missions (1 hour additional gameplay)
· The Lost Expeditions -Two suspenseful action packed missions totaling over 40 minutes of additional gameplay and an exclusive weapon (The Japanese gun)
· The Hunter Pack – The M700 hunting rifle and its three collector’s skins.
· The Warrior Pack - A handcrafted dagger and two exclusive tribal tattoos.
· The Predator Pack - Four exclusive rare predators and a multiplayer bow.
· An ‘Insanity Guide’ containing hints and tips to help you survive the island
Far Cry 3 releases on September 7 in UK. For more information, please visit: http://far-cry.ubi.com/far-cry-3/en-gb/home/index.aspx
The Far Cry 3 Insane Edition is available to pre order now from the Ubishop: http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/html/pbPage.generic-Far-Cry-3-Insane-Ed-303-other/pgm.80177800/ThemeID.8605700
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified lineup of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2010–11 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of 1.039 billion euros. To learn more, please visit http://www.ubisoftgroup.com
© 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry, Ubisoft, Ubi.com, the Ubisoft logo, Ubisoft Massive, and the Ubisoft Massive logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Based on Crytek’s original Far Cry directed by Cevat Yerli. Powered by Crytek’s technology “CryEngine”.
KINECT, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.
“PlayStation” and “PS3” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.