What: New York Comic Con Ubisoft Lineup
Where: Javits Center, New York City (Booths #1322 and #1338)
When: October 13–16, 2011
At this year’s New York Comic Con, Ubisoft® will be featuring a unique selection of video games on multiple platforms, including several key digital titles. The complete lineup is as follows:
· The Adventures of Tintin: The Game: Based on the upcoming movie The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn, which is the highly anticipated film adaptation of one of the world’s most well-known and beloved literary series.
· Assassin’s Creed® Revelations: Master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of the legendary mentor Altair. It is a perilous path - one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region. In addition to Ezio's award-winning story, a refined and expanded online multiplayer experience returns with more modes, more maps and more characters, allowing player to test their assassin skills against others from around the world.
· The Black Eyed Peas® Experience: The second game in the highly successful Experience franchise. The new dance game will feature authentic dance moves as well as numerous hit songs from The Black Eyed Peas® multiplatinum-selling catalog.
· Just Dance® 3: The third game in the multimillion-selling Just Dance® franchise. Just Dance 3 marks the first time the series will be available on all three major platforms: Kinect™ for Xbox 360®, PlayStation®Move for PlayStation®3 system, and on Wii™.
· Might & Magic® Heroes® VI: This game marks the return of the beloved Might & Magic franchise. Might & Magic® Heroes® VI includes all the characters and the features that have made the franchise a worldwide success, in addition to several brand-new innovations.
· Rayman® Origins: From the mind of Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman®, Beyond Good & Evil® and the Raving Rabbids®, comes an artistically stunning, 4-player co-op comic adventure set in a lush, 2D world, teeming with unexpected secrets and outlandish enemies!
· Shoot Many Robots™: The game follows P. Walter Tugnut on his mission to kill as many robots as possible after a factory begins to ominously produce killer robots. With an RV full of guns and beer, gamers will experience a four-player co-op run-n-gun side-scrolling RPG shooter filled with tons of weapon and item customization.
Promotions and Incentives
Assassin’s Creed Revelations
· Fans who pre-order Assassin’s Creed Revelations at New York Comic Con will get a free T-shirt.
· Multiplayer tournaments will be held once a day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2:00 pm EST. Players will need to play the game in the booth in order to be eligible to enter the tournament.
The Black Eyed Peas Experience
· Attendees who pre-order The Black Eyed Peas Experience at New York Comic Con will receive an exclusive Black Eyed Peas signed poster
Just Dance 3
· Attendees who purchase the game through Amazon.com will receive a free Just Dance 3 branded neon wrist watch.
· On each day of the conference, the first 100 fans to post something about Just Dance 3 on their Facebook or Twitter pages will win a free Just Dance 3 branded neon sweatband.
· Attendees who pre-order Rayman Origins at New York Comic Con will receive a free T-shirt.
· Fans who “Like” the Rayman Origins Facebook page at New York Comic Con will receive a free Rayman sticky hand.
Might & Magic Heroes VI
· Fans who visit Ubisoft’s booth during New York Comic Con will receive a free Might & Magic Heroes VI poster.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has teams in 28 countries and distributes games in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2007–08 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of 928 million euros. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
© 2011 Paramount Pictures. Tintin® is a registered trademark of Moulinsart S.A. Game Software © 2011 Demiurge Game Development, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Published and distributed by Ubisoft Entertainment under license from Demiurge. Shoot Many Robots is a trademark of Demiurge Game Development, LLC and is used under license. The Black Eyed Peas is a trademark of BEP MUSIC, LLC in the US and/or other countries. The Black Eyed Peas® and all other logos and designs associated therewith are trademarks owned by The Black Eyed Peas. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2011 Ubisoft Entertainment. Assassin’s Creed, Beyond Good & Evil, the character of Rayman, Just Dance, Might & Magic, Heroes, Rabbids, Rayman, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved. “PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Kinect, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. Wii is a trademark of Nintendo.