Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – January 25, 2013 – Semaphore, the games and media subsidiary of leading e-learning and training developer Semanoor International today announces the release of the brand new story trailer for its episodic game Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta which can be viewed on this link:
Alongside the Story Trailer, Unearthed gets its Main Theme music:
The Steam Greenlight page of Unearthed is now live ( www.unearthedgame.com/greenlight) and the PC/Mac versions will be released on Steam as soon as the game is Green lit with the other platforms to follow shortly after.
* About Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta:
Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta is a third person action adventure game set in modern day Middle East that is presented in a TV-Style episodic format and it will be available in both Arabic and English voiceover and with 21 languages for menus and subtitles. The game will mark the first time that a Saudi Arabian development house targets the Sony Playstation 3 and Microsoft Xbox 360 platforms along with other major platforms including: PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android Devices.
Get ready for the spine-chiller of the year! When Arab fortune hunter Faris Jawad and his archeologist sister Dania receive a call to visit Morocco they embark on an exotic adventure throughout the Middle East on the trail of the famous Muslim explorer Ibn Battuta (1304-1369 A.D.). The trail won't be clear however as Faris will have to overcome an unholy alliance of a militia army leader, a weapons dealer and a wealthy antiquities smuggler who are after the same goal.
The game is utilizing the Unity platform as its core technology solution and is going to be among the first Unity-based titles to be launched on the PlayStation 3 platform.
* Key Features:
• Travel across the Middle East from the wild life of Moroccan Atlas mountains to the alleys of old Damascus through the port of Alexandria and the metropolitan city of Dubai.
• Unique mix of platforming, melee fighting, shooting and stealth gameplay.
• Presented in a TV style episodic format along with recaps of previous episodes and teaser cliff hangers of what lies ahead.
• Unlockable Survival Mode: Battle against endless waves of enemies (Mummies, Zombies, Ghouls) across 8 varied maps featuring exclusive maps designed for PC and Mac with platform specific leaderboards.
• Unlockable Extras: Concept Art, Renders, Animatics, Cutscenes, Character Gallery and Treasures.
• Available in 21 languages for menus\subtitles. Voice-over in Arabic and English.
For more information and to receive exclusive updates about the Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta video game, visit: http://www.unearthedgame.com
* About Semaphore:
Established in 2002, Semaphore is Saudi Arabia's first development studio that is dedicated to the development of ground breaking multimedia, games and simulation applications in both Arabic and English. In addition to Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta, Semaphore is currently developing RSooom which is a web based system that allows the creation of 2D and 3D Animations that can be played on a variety of media outputs as well as to be shared through social media networks. For more information, visit: http://www.sema-phore.com or email us at: email@example.com
Copyright © 2013 Semaphore All rights reserved. All trademarks, brand names, logos, and company names belong to their respective owners.