Based in Chicago, Illinois
June 29, 2012
Regular Price:USD $.99
The second of Ragtag Studio's small game/experimental App Store releases, Unstoppable Fist is an infinite attack action game that asks players "How Unstoppable Are You?". Get immersed in the games retro 16-bit style graphics as you deliver powerful blows with your Loafers of Light and Unstoppable Fists to defeat the hordes of demonic enemies. Survive as long as you can by tapping at one of six onscreen touch zones to deliver attacks to HI, MID, and LOW levels. Beware, each enemy type has a different attack that will test even the most skilled player! The game's deceptively simple pick up and play fun is perfect if you have a spare moment or stay for an in depth challenge from Unstoppable Fist's numerous achievements that will hone your tapping skill to a razor fine point. You'll need those skills as well as a golden mullet to climb the Unstoppable Fist leaderboards and school your friends.
Born of an unbridled passion to create, Unstoppable Fist was forged by a two man team of Matt Carter and Shelby Allen. With the only funding being buckets of blood sweat and tears After working many a long night at our day jobs we would trudge home through the brutal Chicago winter to our homes. There we would find the warm embrace of many more long hours in front of the monitor glow and forsaking even the embrace of our loved ones.
- Killer retro style graphics and old school fighting gameplay that will take you back to the days of action game legends such as Kung Fu and Street Fighter
- Multiple skill levels make it great fun for the inexperienced and pro gamer alike.
- Over 30 finger destroying Gamecenter Achievements to defeat!
- An ever increasing difficulty that will give you a beating and have you screaming for more!
- Game Center leaderboards let you see how your skills stack up against your friends!
- Three animated stages featuring more than 20 different enemies!
- A rockin soundtrack that can be downloaded for free! (Limit 200 per month)