DMD Enterprise – indie studio - producer of Uprising44: The Silent Shadows - announces the availability of the latest version of the game. The current version has the corrections and improvements that are listed below, and also new features:
- New Main Menu with “live changes” functions (graphics and music)
- Game Lexicon (places, weapons, objects)
- Corrections to animation for hiding behind high cover (error in hand signal)
- Corrections to functioning of enemy artifical intelligence (AI) (friendly fire and hiding in covers
- Shooting System (Aim and Recoil)
- New camera views for cut scenes
- Change from cut scene into action dialogue, in some parts
The links below are for updating the game:
Version in Polish:
Version in English:
Instructions for patching the game
The patches load correctly only when the game at the time of installing the updates remains turned off.
Additional information: Uprising44: The Silent Shadows is now in Steam Greenlight. Please support the game to ensure that it is available to the maximum possible number of players.
Uprising44: The Silent Shadows combines third-person action play with real-time strategy. It is a unique combination of the two modes of play, and has an in-depth and interesting story-line which has not yet been used in WWII computer games – the greatest civilian uprising against Nazi occupying forces – the Warsaw Uprising. It is a story of the Silent Shadows - forerunners of modern day special forces - paratroopers dropped behind enemy lines to organize resistance and use diversionary tactics in the fight against the forces of the Third Reich. An appropriate audio-visual setting combined with cover system (an excellent, proven method of game play), the story-line, and diverse settings ensure a dynamic and enjoyable game not only for players familiar with this type of theme, but also those merely wanting entertainment.