Endless Fluff (Legend of Fae) is proud to announce the upcoming summer release of their latest title, Valdis Story: Abyssal City. This Metroivania style Platformer has you assume the role of Wyatt as he explores the ruins of a holy city that was lost 40 years ago. Alone in a forgotten land Wyatt must search for the members of his lost crew. With the aid of his allies he defies the will of the gods, whilst fending off the encroaching feral beasts. Each day the remaining human population dwindles as they are forced to choose a side between the angels and demons... or die.
Valdis Story: Abyssal City Features
- Intense combat weaving sword and sorcery together seamlessly
- Find magic souls that aid in combat and traversing the ruins of the city
- Level up stats and a variety skills to customize your play style
- Upgrade Weapons and Armor
- Unique accessories that can give you the edge in combat, or get you killed
- Interconnected zones allow you to explore new areas or backtrack
- 2 playable characters on release and more to come
- Compelling original soundtrack spanning over 2 hours of music
We would be honored if you decided to cover the game on your website/podcast. Below is a link to the current trailer as well as a link for the current demo that is available. Also, the game is currently looking for thumbs on Steam Greenlight. Play the demo, and if you enjoy it please show your support over on our greenlight page.
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK0wkXNcuK4 ;
Demo: http://tinyurl.com/msy97kp ;
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Kyron or Carolina. It might also be possible to set up interview times, if you should wish.
Endless Fluff Media Contact
Kyron Ramsey & Carolina Moya