25 March, 2010
To celebrate 5 successful years - and new branding for the leading event on immersive games and social media - the organisers are offering a Value Pass of£99* (£200 discount on usual rate) for entry to IMMERSION on 24 May in London. Offer ends on midnight 29 March.
IMMERSION: formerly Apply Serious Games, Virtual Worlds and Social Media Conference, is all about making sense of the business of Immersive Games&Social Media; including monetisation and funding.
Sign up now for ground-breaking sessions, leading strategy, world-beating developer and commissioner speakers, exclusive networking. Not to be missed.
• Take part in the Policy discussion about the impact of policy on the Internet and digital media - and how it affects you
• Learn about the strategic and governance issues relating to Facebook, Bing, Google and other major platforms online
• Explore new revenue, funding&distribution models using social media for your business - includes microtransactions, freemium, virtual goods
• Understand the opportunities and risks of the Cloud and SAaS model
• Interact with the showcase of best applications and innovation tech around today
• Learn where to apply augmented reality, location-based and geospatial applications
• Learn about monetising Smartphone apps
IMMERSION is 1 day action-packed event hosted by UK Trade&Investment at the Government's central London DTI/ BIS Conference Centre.
From policy to strategy, application, monitisation and innovation of immersive games&social media, the annual IMMERSION Forum again focuses on the current application and future of immersive&social media, EVERYWHERE: online, via smartphone and other devices - in games ... for broadcast media ... for brands ... and now for big business. What is the business and technical roadmap for immersive and social media and how can I make it work for me?
Registration is through www.immersion10.co.uk Limited number of places available.
All brands and trade-marks are acknowledged to be owned by their respective owners.
*Add Vat and small booking fee
Contact: Martine Parry, Apply Group - 0845 838 1989