In response to players’ requests, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes Game Update #2 will focus on making the game more user-friendly through a variety of alterations and additions.
Included with the performance increases in this update are:
• Level Based Diplomacy– Transitioning from“skill-based” (1-500) system to“level-based” (1-50) system will happen automatically and mean that a skill 120 player will now be level 12. NPC and items will also be converted.
• Rest Experience–Resting increases the rate at which a hero will gain adventuring, crafting, or diplomacy experience. As the player gains experience in a particular sphere, rest for that type of experience will be exhausted.
• Quest Journal and Tracking– The layout of the quest journal window has been changed to allow more info to be shown at once, your list of quests is on the left, and the info for the quest you have selected is on the right, making for less scrolling.
• Looking for Group (LFG) Improvements– Including more functionality and a more intuitive process.
For the full update notes visit www.vgplayers.com
Following the Game Update, a server merge is scheduled to occur allowing more features to go live including:
• Guild Halls– Plots are now available for purchase and will operate in a similar manner as regular housing does, but will require new components and efforts from all three spheres of Vanguard.
• The Brotherhood System– Brotherhood is a method for players to gain experience for one another, even if some players are offline.
Game Update #2 is live.
For more information on Vanguard: Saga of Heroes please log onto: www.vanguardsoh.com
About Sony Online Entertainment
Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) is a recognized worldwide leader in massively multiplayer online games, with hundreds of thousands of subscribers around the globe. SOE creates, develops and provides compelling entertainment for the personal computer, online, game console and wireless markets. Known for its blockbuster franchises and hit titles including EverQuest®, EverQuest® II, Champions of Norrath®, Untold Legends™, and PlanetSide®, as well as for developing Star Wars Galaxies™, SOE continues to redefine the business of online gaming and the creation of active player communities while introducing new genres on various entertainment platforms. Headquartered in San Diego, CA, with additional development studios in Austin, TX, Seattle, WA, Denver, CO, Los Angeles, CA and Taiwan, SOE has an array of cutting-edge games in development. SOE is owned by Sony Pictures Digital and Sony Computer Entertainment America.
ART ASSETS Art assets are available at www.soepress.com