MILTON KEYNES - 20 thJune 2011 - DR Studios, an independent developer specializing in simulation entertainment experiences, has released version 1.1 of their internally developed tilt-controlled arcade adventure Bug Wings on the Apple App Store, priced at£1.19/$1.99 for iPhone and iPod Touch and iPad.
The updated version features a number of significant improvements which directly address player feedback. These include;
· Bug selection screen and level loading user interface now improved
· Reduced default sensitivity for new players. The tilt control mechanism is now adjustable to allow players to find their comfort zone while playing
· Support for device orientations. Auto flipping now integrated so that no matter which way the device is held Bug Wings will auto adjust to display in the correct orientation
Brand new screenshots can be downloaded from https://www.yousendit.com/download/UnlCZGl0OW55UkZjR0E9PQ
The latest Bug Wings trailer can be viewed at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JslMzMV2ocA&feature=feedu
About Bug Wings
Taking control of one of four colourful bugs, you must glide and guide your tiny winged steed across the skies above the Great Pond locating the missing pollen, trying to land safely on the flowers and lily pads with your precious cargo intact and not end up in the water! Accumulate the big points by collecting as much pollen as possible while aiming at the stars which multiply your landing tally for those ultimate high scores.
Unlock new levels and bonuses as you progress and then return to previous levels to try and beat your high scores. With both single player story mode and multiplayer mode for up to four players, Bug Wings is a game with bugs in that you’ll love!
· 24 exciting levels across 4 unique Ponds, with more coming soon
· Simple, intuitive touch&tilt game controls
· Solo or Party modes with up to 4 players
· Hundreds of points, stars and power-ups to collect
For further information please contact:
Johnny Atom Productions
T: +44 (0)203 176 0139
M: +44 (0)7867 514554
About DR Studios
Since its inception, DR Studios has focused on one genre of game and in doing so, has built an enviable reputation for making critically acclaimed games and with its imminent game launches, DR Studios continues to prove itself as a world class developer of simulation entertainment experiences.