12 August 2011, London, UK: Additionally, a major content update to the original game is now live incorporating a slew of new features. Over a third of a million existing Robot Rampage players will receive Retina support, enhancements and new game modes absolutely free, with new robots and environments available as in-app purchases.
Take control of an atomic robot invader to stomp, burn and nuke your way across endless randomly generated city levels. Carve a path of carnage through the fully destructible scenery. The pathetic human military will oppose you - how far can YOU rampage?
- Retina display support on compatible iPhones and iPod Touches (non-HD version only).
- Improved Rampage mode with new pickups: Laser, Speed and Atomic boosts.
- New Countdown mode: destroy each block before time runs out, or be destroyed yourself for your failure!
- New Air Attack mode: fend off puny human flying machines for as long as you can!
- Openfeint and Game Center leaderboards and achievements.
- New robot and environment packs available as $0.99 in-app purchases: trash NeoCity with Robozilla, or be King of the Jungle with Robokong. RoboZilla gets a 5% boost to fire breath, while RoboKong charges atomic power 5% faster. Mix and match robots and environments to your taste!
Robot Rampage HD is available for $1.99 from http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/robot-rampage-hd/id451132262?ls=1&mt=8
Robot Rampage is available for $0.99 from http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/robot-rampage/id354008928?ls=1&mt=8
About us: Origin8 is an innovative mobile developer based in London, UK. With an experienced team whose credits cover a vast number of gaming platforms, they specialise in games and entertainment for the Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Origin8’s acclaimed products include "Sentinel: Mars Defense", one of Apple’s App Store Anniversary top 30 games.
Press and media contact: email@example.com