As well as boasting a world class aesthetic overhaul the new VideoGamer.com is packed with features to improve the website and add value to its readers.
- Vastly improved layout and cleaner presentation of content
- Enhanced navigation, with drop-down menus providing one-click access to the latest news, reviews, and games content on all platforms
- AJAX-powered tabbing, filtering, and searching providing more content instantly without leaving the page
- Brand new video player with video embed functionality
- Improved social network integration
- Pop-out podcast audio player allowing readers to listen whilst they browse
“The new website is hugely exciting for us and our readership” said Adam McCann, Operations Director at VideoGamer.com.“The high quality content that our strong editorial team delivers day in and day out will now be beautifully presented, easily consumed, and instantly shareable for everyone.”
Sales Manager Chris Thomas added:“Our contemporary new design benefits our advertising partners as well as our audience; premium ad placements have been re-distributed to the most responsive above the fold areas and formats.”
The first advertising partner to benefit from the new VideoGamer.com is Bethesda with its digital campaign for‘Hunted: The Demon’s Forge’ reaching users across the homepage and targeted content areas of the site.
For advertising enquiries:
T: +44 (0)208 654 9992
- ENDS -
About Pro-G Media Ltd
Founded in June 2004, Pro-G Media publishes VideoGamer.com ( www.videogamer.com), one of the largest online video games websites in the UK. VideoGamer.com delivers a wide range of gaming editorial, including gameplay clips, video reviews, and trailers in unparalleled HD quality to a global audience of more than 1.5 million unique users a month.
Pro-G Media specialises in online marketing and bespoke video game content production. For more information please visit www.pro-gmedia.com.