FORT LEE, N.J. – Feb. 16, 2012 – Hot off the heels of their Valentine’s Day in-game festivities, kid-friendly virtual world Fantage.com (Fantage) is ringing in the start of spring with five days of masquerade fun. Beginning late tomorrow afternoon and ending on Wednesday, Feb. 22, users can enjoy freshly decorated worlds, Limited Items, mini-games and prizes in honor of Mardi Gras. Interested users can register to try Fantage for free at www.fantage.com.
The Great Fantage Masquerade festivities include:
- Environments Fit for a King: Fantage gets decked out with masquerade masks, costumes and multi-color banners for the occasion.
- Masquerade Parade: Several floats move through Carnival every 15 minutes. Players can click on various parts of the floats to earn stars.
- Guess Who?: Non-playable characters (NPC) take cover under limited-edition costumes while players are tasked with stringing together clues to unveil the NPCs’ true identity.
- Royal Rendezvous: Players can speak to the king and queen of the Masquerade to gain a special, but temporary costume. A new costume is featured every day of the event, so users are encouraged to bid hello to their majesties daily.
- Confetti Cannon: Players can click on the confetti launcher to release a colorful effect for a truly magnificent masquerade atmosphere.
Fantage has grown to more than 16 million users and is the recipient of many awards, including the Editor’s Choice Award from Children’s Technology Review for excellence in children’s interactive media and a Mom’s Choice Award®.
For more information or to join one of the fastest-growing virtual world for kids, tweens and teens, please visit: http://fantage.com/. Review accounts are available for qualified press.
Founded in 2007 and launched the following year, Fantage.com is a next-generation destination site for children. Fantage games and adventures entertain and delight children, and promote positive social interaction in an engaging, exciting, safe environment that both kids and parents love. Fantage also provides an age-appropriate, safe social networking experience within a fun virtual world. The company is dedicated to the safety of Fantage members, and has a highly sophisticated, three-tier safety system providing the greatest level of protection of any community site for children on the web. Fantage also is extending its in-game experience by moving to the mobile game platform, offering mini-game favorites such as Fantage Bullseye and FishFish: Deep Blue.