FORT LEE, N.J. – April 5 , 201 2 – Greeting Easter with a basketful of in-game activities, kid-friendly virtual world Fantage.com ( Fantage), is kicking off the holiday with a week-long “Bunny Bash 2012”. Beginning today and ending on Wednesday, April 11, the world’s young players can enjoy several new mini-games, accumulate free gifts and a valuable medal, and collect Easter-themed limited items at www.fantage.com.
The Bunny Bash 2012 features include:
- Find the Eggs! – Players are tasked with uncovering hidden eggs by clicking areas they want to explore. Their character will move to that section and the spot will be revealed; however there are a limited number of clicks allotted to find the goal number of eggs, so players are encouraged to plan their search well.
- Easter Egg Drop – In this game, users are in charge of non-playable character (NPC) Kawaii, and must move her side-to-side to collect the target number of eggs before time runs out.
- Egg Decoration – Players put their artistic skills to the test in this game, clicking paint colors to apply a stencil, and then dragging to a white egg to apply the effect. To complete the game successfully, they must match the given image in the time limit.
- Egg Colorator – Players start out with three conveyor belts of eggs and must shoot them to add color to as many eggs as possible before time runs out.
- Egg Color Battle – Two teams face off with the goal of collecting the most colored eggs. White eggs fall from the top of the screen, while players use their crosshair tool to click and color as many eggs as possible.
- Egg-coloring fountain – Players can celebrate the season by buying their character an egg costume and exploring the Fantage world to discover egg-coloring fountains. Fountains are located in different areas, so players can walk through to embellish their exterior with any one of four random patterns.
- Free gift – Available on April 8, players can collect a free Easter egg for a limited time.
- Easter egg scavenger hunt – 20 eggs will be hidden throughout the Fantage world. Players will be awarded five stars per egg they find, with a bonus of 100 stars for any player who finds all 20 eggs in one day.
- Special holiday pet – Players can spread holiday cheer with Cotton, a bunny pet, in tow.
- Event moodies – Players can express their emotions by utilizing six Easter moodies.
- Limited item cart – Players can snatch up ten to 15 Easter-themed items through the end of the event.
- Friendship bracelet – A new Easter-themed friendship bracelet will be available during the event; the bracelet animation will show an egg cracking and hatching a baby chick.
- Stamp book – Players who gather all Bunny Bash 2012 stamps will win a medal for completing their collections.
- Prize Item Booth – Players can purchase 10-15 prize items with tickets won from mini-games
Fantage has grown to more than 17 million users and is the recipient of many awards, including the Editor’s Choice Award from Children’s Technology Review for excellence in children’s interactive media and a Mom’s Choice Award®.
For more information or to join one of the fastest-growing virtual world for kids, tweens and teens, please visit: http://fantage.com/. Review accounts are available for qualified press.
Founded in 2007 and launched the following year, Fantage.com is a next-generation destination site for children. Fantage games and adventures entertain and delight children, and promote positive social interaction in an engaging, exciting, safe environment that both kids and parents love. Fantage also provides an age-appropriate, safe social networking experience within a fun virtual world. The company is dedicated to the safety of Fantage members, and has a highly sophisticated, three-tier safety system providing the greatest level of protection of any community site for children on the web. Fantage also is extending its in-game experience by moving to the mobile game platform, offering mini-game favorites such as Fantage Bullseye and FishFish: Deep Blue.
# # #