FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
New York, March 12, 2008
Viva Media announced today that the much anticipated sequel to the award-winning PC title Crazy Machines, Crazy Machines 2 will release this spring. Viva Media CEO Carlo Voelker commented,“Fans of this evergreen franchise who have been waiting for this will not only be pleased but we believe that it will go beyond their expectations. The new game engine offers a whole new experience with hundreds of levels to complete, free-style game play, incredible physics and 3D graphics.”
The game will ship into retail locations in the United States and Canada in May.
Crazy Machines II features:
• New parts to tinker with, and new puzzles to solve!
• World Tour– travel with the professor to exotic locations such as the Caribbean, Alaska, and China
• Multiple solutions to every puzzle!
• Free-style mode– create, destroy, and publish your own crazy machines
• Upload and download player laboratories and rate the best of the best online!
• All-age appeal– the whole family can enjoy this title
• Exciting bonus levels
• Pristine 3D graphics
• Electrifying sound effects
Published by Viva Media, LLC
Developed by Novitas/FAKT
Release Date: May 2008
Recommended Retail Price: $19.99
Minimum System Requirements:
Win Vista/98/ME/2000 XP
800 MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM, DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 32 MB RAM*, DirectX compatible sound card, DirectX 9.0c 100 MB available fixed disk storage, 2X CD ROM
*Phys X Aegia Card recommended
About Viva Media:
Viva Media LLC is a privately owned company in New York that is dedicated to publishing a wide array of interactive content of the highest standards. The company's collection of nearly 100 multimedia titles touts over 80 awards for excellence in publishing. Recent releases include Pet Vet 3D: Animal Hospital Down Under, the world's #1 chess software - Play Chess: Fritz 10, and renowned car racing simulation games such as GTR2, GT Legends and RACE 07.
Press please contact:
Viva Media Press