New York, NY August 4, 2011 - Today Viva Media, a top 10 publisher of entertainment games, releases a new trailer for Nuclear Dawn: Modern Combat Rising, a sneak peek into this hot new First Person Shooter meets Real Time Strategy.
For more information on Nuclear Dawn: Modern Combat Rising and to view the newest trailer, please visit Viva Media’s Virtual Press Room at http://pressroom.viva-media.com.
- Two factions to play: The Empire and the Consortium have completely separate base-building paradigms.
- Four classes of soldiers: Both the Empire and the Consortium factions have four classes of soldiers with various kit load outs, totalling over three dozen weapons.
- Squad up: Squad-based 32 player full warfare battle mode.
- Six maps: Travel across the largest, most detailed maps built in Source multiplayer to date.
- Advanced Weaponry: As a commander, judiciously administer healing to your troops and death to their enemies.
- Stats and Unlocks: 60 ranks, 12 unlocks for each weapon, achievements, gizmos and more.
- SDK: Nuclear Dawn Software Development Kit will be available for the community to be able to create custom maps, etc.
- Source Powered: Based on the L4D2 engine and modified to bring you the ultimate online battle experience.
- Steam Powered: Available for both Mac and PC through Steamplay with Steam Cloud support.
Platform: PC and MAC
Developer: Interwave Studios/Just a Game
Publisher: Viva Media
InterWave Studios is a game development company. We don't do entertainment software, technology or solutions, we just make the games that we would want to play, and hope you like them too. We're gamers first and foremost: we rocked the Triforce, raced the Joker's poison blimps, and made Shub-Niggurath quake in her boots for long enough to know what we want in a game, and it's a safe bet you'll approve. InterWave is based in the Netherlands, and enjoys the talents of an international team of developers who firmly believe that passion and dedication is what makes awesome games, and not bottomless budgets.
Just A Game GmbH is a Berlin based computer and video game publisher, operating across worldwide markets. A subsidiary company of Bob Mobile AG, Just-A Game has a strategic focus on two areas of business, one of which is direct sales to end-users of browser based multiplayer and social games as well as innovative mobile games. Just A Game’s other activity is in the area of licensing and publishing classic ‘offline’ games for next generation consoles and PC for both retail markets and digital distribution. You can find out more about Just A Game GmbH and its current publishing roster at www.just-a-game.com.
About Viva Media
Founded in 1999, has grown to be a market leader maintaining a top 10 NPD ranking for the last several years. Viva Media products are found in most North American mass-market retail locations, Internet stores and on all leading digital distribution portals. The New York based company focuses on delivering quality and is dedicated to publishing a wide array of interactive content of the highest standards on a variety of platforms.
The company's collection of over 150 games boasts more than 100 awards for excellence in interactive publishing. Recent and upcoming releases include Storm: Frontline Nation, Cargo: The Quest for Gravity, Vampire Mansion: A Linda Hyde Adventure, Angel Code, The Rockin’ Dead, Black Mirror 2, Black Mirror 3, Gray Matter, S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat, Grand Ages Rome, the wildly popular Crazy Machines series, the Learn to Play Chess series based on the world's #1 chess software engine FRITZ, the renowned car racing simulation games RACE, GTR Evolution, RACE ON and a large variety of casual games including North American best sellers, Farm Frenzy series, the Treasures of Mystery Island series, Stray Souls, Vampire Saga, and many more. You can find out more about Viva Media LLC by visiting www.viva-media.com.
For more information, screenshots and other media for the press, please visit our virtual press room at vpr.viva-media.com.
Contact: Andrew Emond -- email@example.com