NEW YORK– October 2, 2007– Viva Media, LLC, is proud to announce that RACE 07– The Official WTCC Game for PC DVD-ROM ships to retailers in North America today. Developed by award-wining SimBin Development Team AB, a company known for creating highly realistic racing games such as GTR, GT Legends, GTR2 and RACE, RACE 07 features more than 300 cars in nine different racing classes and includes the full 2006 and 2007 seasons of the World Touring Car Championship (WTCC).
RACE 07 features incredibly fast Formula cars and several racetracks never seen in a motor sports game before such as the city circuits of Pau, Porto and Macau.
“With RACE 07, the bar has been raised for racing game realism and we carry on our tradition of releasing award winning titles such as GTR2,” said Carlo Voelker, CEO, Viva Media.“With 32 tracks from all over the world, as well as several exclusive city tracks, we are delivering the intense action, challenge, and fun that fans of this genre expect.”
Race 07 features:
• The full 2007 and 2006 seasons of the WTCC, the historic WTCC’87 class, Formula 3000, Formula BMW, the Mini Cooper Challenge, the Radical SR3 and SR4 (in various configurations), as well as the Caterham CSR200, CSR260 and CSR320 Concept
• Intense“single seater” action: on these open racecars we have developed a helmet camera as never seen before. Not only does it accurately resemble the view from inside a helmet, it also has all the visor dynamics the real fan could wish for. The visor gets dirty and can be cleaned by pulling a protective layer of plastic off, the so called“tear-off.”
• 32 different tracks and variations from all over the world, including unique city tracks as well as legendary tracks such as Monza, Zandvoort, Brands Hatch and Imola
• Online World Championship functionality with rankings and leader boards
• Human-like AI opponents that behave as natural race drivers, trying to force the player into error
• Enhanced community appeal, community drivers, customized skins and league-support
Published by Viva Media
Developed by SimBin Development Team AB
UPC Code: 1-934088-87-0
Recommended Retail Price: $29.99
Minimum System Requirements: Microsoft Windows Vista, XP Home/Pro Processor 1.7 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or 100% compatible, Memory 128 MB RAM, Hard Drive 2.5 GB free space, 3D Accelerator DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 256 MB memory, Sound Card DirectX 9 compatible, Input Keyboard and Mouse, DirectX Version 9.
About Viva Media
Viva Media LLC is a privately owned company headquartered in New York, featuring more than one hundred games and over sixty notable awards for software excellence. The company’s portfolio of games on the PC platform includes GTR2, GT Legends, Play Chess: Fritz 10, and Crazy Machines as well as other fine family entertainment titles.
About the SimBin Group
SimBin Development Team AB is a Swedish game developer founded in 2003 and is a subsidiary of SimBin Studios AB. SimBin Development Team AB handles all the game productions in the group and develops games for all leading platforms.
SimBin Studios AB is the mother company, responsible for the publishing and IP rights for all productions developed within the SimBin group. SimBin Studios AB is also responsible for Business Development, Finances, Marketing, PR and administration.
The SimBin group is a privately owned group of Swedish companies that occupies a total staff of 70 people, consisting of 50 employees and 20 distributed consultant’s world wide.
In the SimBin portfolio you will find award winning titles like“GTR– The FIA GT Racing Game”,“GT Legends”,“GTR 2– The FIA GT Racing Game” and“RACE– The WTCC Game”. GTR and RACE are registered trademarks owned by the SimBin group.
For further information: http://www.simbin.com
Fore More Information: