NEW YORK, NY– February 2 nd, 2011 - Vogster Entertainment announced today the next major update to their ongoing MMORPG, CrimeCraft: BLEEDOUT– a fast-paced third-person shooter set in the persistent world of Sunrise City, a gang-infested near-future metropolis reeling from the total collapse of the entire world economy.
CrimeCraft: BLEEDOUT combines the best of MMORPG gaming (thousands of players, loot, guilds/gangs, crafting, trading, missions, customizable skills, PvE and PvP Combat) with the fast-paced action and skill-based gameplay of a shooter.
Vogster Entertainment has rolled out multiple major updates and improvements since CrimeCraft’s debut more than a year ago. Changes have included new abilities, weapons, gameplay modes, player controlled nightclubs, tournaments and conversion to a free-to-play itemized business model. BLEEDOUT stands as proof of the company’s dedication to continuous post-release product innovation and improvement.
This newest major content update includes the following features:
· Episodic Conclusion– Players will witness the heart pounding conclusion of the Bleedout Campaign and learn the secret behind what caused the world's collapse. Each week, a new episode of the gripping story will be released with 2½ hours of new story-based missions. Featuring art from comic book all-stars such as Howard Chaykin, Glenn Fabry, Trevor Hairsine, Gary Erskine, and Vince Proce, the second wave of Bleedout episodes will provide hours of top notch graphic game play.
· New Maps– New maps will emerge, including Deckard Harbor, a dense maze of walkways in the port district; Municipal Bank, a heavily guarded financial fortress for the ultimate PvP robbery; and other soon to be announced locations.
· New Abilities– 6 new abilities will provide a wealth of tactical combat options, including Rocket&LMG Turrets, and Flash Grenades.
· Reputation Phase 2– Reputation Leaderboards go live in February, with unique player signatures, titles, and rewards.
· Player Requests– The CrimeCraft community drives development, and a multitude of player requests have been added, such as more character customization options, refinements to character professions and skills, new play modes, weapon modification kits, AUGs, and much more!
Join thousands of players online as you learn the rules of the street and the secrets to criminal success and survival. Hustle and kill to build a Reputation while unfolding the mysteries behind the devastating Bleedout event. Customize unique weapons and performance enhancing drugs for personal use or profit. Form a gang with your friends or ally with trustworthy strangers to dominate the city. Become the anti-hero at the top of everyone's hit list.
CrimeCraft: BLEEDOUT expands the CrimeCraft universe and explores the complex, yet frighteningly possible series of events that throw the world into violent chaos. It is a New Age of Ruin, caused by mankind's own greed. A Wild Society run by criminals and outlaws has taken hold. Players can explore and profit through exciting combat and conspiratorial adventure.
For more information and up-to-the minute news go to http://www.crimecraft.com.
CrimeCraft blends the action-packed combat of online shooters with the community and role-playing elements of today’s hottest massively multiplayer games. Previous updates have added player controlled nightclubs, new maps, new gameplay modes, new weapons, new skills, prize tournaments (daily, weekly, and monthly) and a host of additional gameplay improvements. The BLEEDOUT campaign will continue to advance the brand's unique style and setting.
About Vogster Entertainment
Established in September 2005, Vogster Entertainment, LLC, is a venture-funded, independent entertainment company that delivers high quality, inspiring and creative content for all major gaming platforms, leveraging opportunities that tie into refreshing themes and brands relevant to gamers. The international company is headquartered in the New York City metropolitan area with a Development studio in Eastern Europe, where it employs a host of talented industry professionals with multiple awards and top-selling games to their collective credit. Vogster is the developer and publisher of the online shooter CrimeCraft, the comic-book inspired arcade brawler Unbound Saga and the acclaimed cartoon-strategy series Robocalypse.