May 1, 2012
Waking Mars for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch is getting a big update and a price drop!
• Waking Mars is now just $2.99 (down from $4.99)
• Acquire new Jetpacks, each with a different movement style!
• Full support for the iPad Retina display. See incredible amounts of lifelike detail!
• The critically acclaimed soundtrack is available on Bandcamp for just $1 (down from $5)
• Screenshots and more info about the Waking Mars iPad Retina Display update at: http://blog.tigerstylegames.com/post/22173454596/waking-mars-update-and-price-drop
Also, Tiger Style is pleased to announce an update and price drop for the 2009 iPhone Game of the Year, Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor!
• Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor HD has been updated with Retina display goodness for your new iPad!
• Spider is now just 99 cents, for both the iPhone and iPad versions!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
ABOUT WAKING MARS
app store link: http://itunes.com/apps/wakingmars
official trailer: http://vimeo.com/37611505
WAKING MARS, released March 1st, 2012, is a one-of-a-kind adventure in which you jetpack through subterranean Mars encountering a host of extraordinary alien lifeforms that operate as a living, breathing ecosystem. Learn and master the behaviors of these creatures to create ecosystems of your own design if you are to survive and discover the secrets of Mars’ past.
Waking Mars truly stands out on the iOS platform and has enjoyed critical praise for its unique "action gardening" gameplay, strong and realistic story featuring hours of single-player gameplay, intuitive controls, award-winning original soundtrack, and beautiful art and environments.
"One of the most satisfying gaming experiences I've had on this platform." -TouchArcade
"Thousands of video games ask you to take life, but very few ask you to create it." -Paste Magazine
Time.com's 25 Best iPad games.
“The most interesting story I've seen in an iPhone game” -Joystiq
"Superb controls; unique gameplay" -Slide To Play