Leading game center organization iGames will host a series of events to celebrate the release of Warhammer®: Battle March™ from NAMCO BANDAI Games America, Inc., for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Warhammer: Battle March consists of the critically-acclaimed Warhammer®: Mark of Chaos™ for the PC as well as all-new content and features, intuitive control schemes and support for online play via the Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network. Warhammer®: Mark of Chaos– Battle March™ is also being released on PC, which includes the original Warhammer®: Mark of Chaos™ and the Battle March expansion content in one package.
• Launch Party, Saturday, Sept. 6, at 26 select iGames member centers
• 2-week Showcase, Sept. 8-21, at 100+ centers across North America
ABOUT THE GAME:
An expansion to Warhammer: Mark of Chaos for the PC, Warhammer: Battle March builds upon the game’s tactical foundation to offer new units for each army as well as an original campaign and new online modes. Players will be able to experience the mysterious sorcery of the Dark Elves and the savage brutality of the Orcs and Goblins in an all-new chapter of the game’s single player campaign as they battle to overcome an invasion by the armies of Chaos.
• USE ENVIRONMENTS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE: A wide variety of terrain such as forests, swamps, plains, and tundra challenge players to adapt to their surroundings, adding a new layer of strategy and providing infinite replayability.
• COMMAND HEROES AND CHAMPIONS: As armies move from battle to battle in an epic war, Heroes and Champions learn new tactics, unlock new abilities, command larger units, and can even challenge other Champions in duels to the death.
• CUSTOMIZE YOUR ARMY: Warhammer: Battle March takes customization to a new level by allowing body part swaps, weapon and armor enhancements, and more control to paint units and customize banners.
• VARIETY OF PLAY MODES: Three extensive and thrilling single player campaigns along with a full assortment of multiplayer modes for both casual and competitive gamers to customize their armies and take online to battle.
Warhammer: Battle March for the Xbox 360™ is now available in the U.S. and Canada. The title is rated“M” for“Mature” by the ESRB, and carries an MSRP of $59.99. Warhammer: Mark of Chaos– Battle March for Games for Windows on PC is also available at an MSRP of $39.99. For more information about the title including purchase details, visit: www.BattleMarchTheGame.com. For a complete list of iGames game centers hosting this event, visit: www.igames.org or contact the iGames promotions team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment software publisher and developer based in Santa Clara, CA. The company is a part of the NAMCO BANDAI group of companies known for creating and publishing many of the industry's top video game franchises including the PAC-MAN®, SOULCALIBUR®, Naruto™ and Tekken® brands. For more information about NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc., and our products log onto www.namcobandaigames.com.
Warhammer®: Battle March™&Warhammer®: Mark of Chaos– Battle March™© Games Workshop Ltd 2006-2007. All Rights Reserved. Games Workshop, Warhammer, Warhammer: Mark of Chaos, Warhammer: Battle March, Warhammer: Mark of Chaos– Battle March, and all associated races, race insignia, marks, names, characters, illustrations and images from the Warhammer: Mark of Chaos game, the Warhammer: Battle March game, the Warhammer: Mark of Chaos– Battle March game and the Warhammer world are either®,™ and/or© Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world, used under license by NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. All Rights Reserved. Namco Bandai Games is a trademark of Namco Bandai Games Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
iGames, Inc. offers a wide range of services to help independent and franchised game centers. iGames’ mission is to promote and develop the growth of the game center industry. Its services unite game centers with the goal of establishing them as the driving force enabling the interactive entertainment industry to become the number one form of entertainment around the world. iGames has established strong relationships with industry leaders to provide a wide variety of products, services and programs to member game centers and gamers including software licensing, hardware discounts, exclusive game premieres, tournaments, and game nights. Today the company counts well over 600 centers and 1.2 million gamers, initiating and co-organizing more than 200 events a year. To learn more about iGames, go to www.igames.org.
Bill Lessard / iGames / email@example.com / 914.476.6089
Windows, Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox Live are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.