Cincinnati, USA - 4th December 2012 - Independent game developer 11:11 Studios is proud to announce the launch of their new game, Warp Tunnel, on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and retina display devices. The game will be FREE to download for the first week on the market.
Fly through the immersive, ambient universe of Warp Tunnel. Flow through the colourful kaleidoscopic tunnel collecting rings and increasing your score in a beautifully serene environment.
Players can use the standard tilt function or use gyroscopic gameplay and immerse their entire body in the visual vortex. Warp Tunnel reacts to every twist and turn for a fun and rewarding game experience like no other! Players will have to think fast and react quickly to survive this technicolor tunnel.
“The art style was inspired by the old special stages of Sonic the Hedgehog and Rainbow Road from Mario Kart,” says developer Denver Coulson. “I wanted to create a game that’s as visually appealing as it is fun to play.”
- FUN & SIMPLE GAMEPLAY - Fly through the world collecting rings and avoiding no-flying zones.
- GORGEOUS VISUALS - Experience the vivid colors and 3D space that envelopes you.
- INCREASE YOUR SCORE - Collect rings and last as long as you can to get the highest score.
- COMBO RING SYSTEM - Hit consecutive rings to fly up the leaderboards and attain scores not possible otherwise.
- ONLINE SCORES - Post your scores online for the ultimate competition.
- SERENE SOUNDTRACK – Featuring the tranquil tracks of the smash hit, Dustforce.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/warp-tunnel/id525921212?ls=1&mt=8. The game is free to download for the first week.
A trailer of the game is available
Source: Denver Coulson
About 11:11 Studios: 11:11 Studios is an American independent game company made up of Denver Coulson making games he loves. For more information on 11:11 Studios, visit his website at: http://www.elevenelevenstudios.com/, follow them on Tumblr and Twitter
For more information please contact:
Mary Kish firstname.lastname@example.org