The third issue of WGE:MAG, the free digital download magazine of the World Gaming Executives, is now live featuring news, features and interviews from all aspects of the gaming industry.
On the 35th anniversary of seminal British comic book, 2000 AD's first issue, we interviewed Andy Diggle, the man responsible for breathing new life into the publication at the start of the millennium. Diggle talks 2000 AD and tells us about his past and future in the video games industry.
Elsewhere in the third issue of WGE:MAG we speak to the guys at HeroEngine, whose revolutionary platform recently received its 5,000th developer sign-up.
The new issue also includes…
- Interview with the voice of Super Mario, Charles Martinet
- Focus on the Writers’ Guild of Great Britain and their work with games writers
- Poker legend Marcel Luske talks about FIDPA and poker etiquette
- ‘Lord British’ Richard Garriott, real life Astronaut and Game Developer, tells us about his latest venture
- Concept artist Dan Walker on designing the Batmobile’s interior
…plus much more.
You can view the mag by clicking the following links: