doublesix digital is pleased to announce the launch of the South Park - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Special Edition for Apple iOS devices. This Special Edition App was developed in collaboration with 2waytraffic – part of Sony Pictures Television – who owns the rights to Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
The South Park - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Special Edition features 500 questions taken from the first 15 seasons of the award-winning TV series. The game captures the authentic look and feel of the show, with a set brought to life in the iconic South Park style and an audience populated with familiar South Park town-folk.
Players can choose one of six avatars designed by South Park Studios and then take to the hot seat to prove just how much they know about the show.
Based on the world’s most successful TV game show, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Special Editions retains all the excitement and atmosphere of the original programme. Contestants participate in the Fastest Finger First round and then scale a mountain of questions in the quest for that elusive virtual million, making judicious use of the three classic lifelines - 50-50, Ask The Audience, and Phone-A-Friend. Players stumped by a question can phone familiar characters from the show, including Santa, Death, Evil Towelie and many more.
Are you a South Park super-fan? Then put on your winter coat, grab a bag of Cheesy Poofs and prove it, dude!
South Park - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Special Edition is available from April 19 on Apple iPhone®, iPad® and iPod Touch®.
- 500 questions taken from all 15 seasons of the show.- 100 Fastest Finger First questions.
- Six player avatars designed by South Park Studios.
- Don’t know the answer? Use the Phone-A-Friend lifeline to seek the knowledge of classic characters from the South Park world.
- Alternatively, take advantage of the 50:50 lifeline, or Ask The Audience – which is populated with familiar South Park town-folk.
- Game Centre Support; achievements and leaderboards
- Tweet your high scores straight to Twitter from the game
- German, French, Spanish and Italian subtitles are available
About doublesix digital publishing
doublesix digital publishing is an award-winning video game publishing and development studio and is part of the Catalis Group. doublesix is the developer behind South Park Lets go Tower Defence Play! released on Microsoft XBLA, the critically-acclaimed shooter Geometry Wars: Galaxies and its big own IP hit, Burn Zombie Burn! which has recently been released on Mac and soon on iOS. DDP is dedicated to producing the highest-quality, original and licensed IP digital-distribution titles across all platforms: XBLA, PSN, PC and iOS and much more.