WHOT! is similar to Uno card game and is easy to learn and offers players challenges and rewards, making it one of the most popular card games in the world.
The game is the creation of nKanika, Inc. nKanika is the one to watch, as they are creating the next generation of free to play games for mobile devices and the open web. The company was founded in October 2011.
The key features in WHOT! include:
· Detailed Graphics
· iOS & Android - Intuitive style menu manipulation and selection using your finger
· Universal app for iPhone™, iPod™ touch and iPad™ and Android devices
· 4 fun and challenging levels! More to come
· Real life rewards for achievements and points in the game using Kiip Rewards
· Automatically tracks and saves all of your game stats
· Free to play on Facebook
· Online Achievements with Game Center support
· Select your favorite card faces to use, just $0.99.
· On-screen "How to play" instructions and button actions.
· PC-style menus allow easy and intuitive configuration and navigation.
· Retina Display support
· Heyzap Integration for widespread discovery
· Multiplayer – Coming Soon
WHOT! is the company’s first title and designed for iOS and Android devices as well as Facebook. Amaete Umanah, the founder and CEO of nKanika said “ This is a splendid achievement. The bar has been raised, the gauntlet has been thrown down and we can’t wait to show the world our vision of our next iteration of WHOT! and our upcoming titles”
WHOT! is very easy to learn and is played with just one finger! Kids and adults are enjoying the competitive scoring and are quickly becoming addicted to the spirited game.
The new diversion is receiving rave reviews from tech gaming magazines and blogs and being touted for its classic fast-paced and exciting method appealing to all ages. Participants are able to compare their game scores to others worldwide on Game Center, and strive to improve and complete all the achievements. Some of the challenges are easy and others are only achievable by masters!
The program is simple and the web portal located at http://www.whotcardgame.com features complete game instructions so users may become acclimated with the gaming progression quickly.
WHOT! can be played on Facebook but requires the Unity 3D Web Player to work and is one hundred percent safe.
WHOT! Web press page