Hamburg, 07.02.12 – "The Secret Laboratory" is now available for all players in gamigo's fantasy MMORPG Fiesta Online. All manner of failed experiments are wreaking havoc in the dungeon, designed for levels 100-110, and have even gone so far as to kidnap a number of children, who will need to be rescued. New quests will take players to a mechanical skull wreathed in blue flames.
The following content has been added with this new expansion:
- New instance dungeon "The Secret Laboratory"
- New equipment sets for all of the game's ten classes comprised of five set pieces including a weapon (instead of the usual four-piece sets).
- Special and particularly hard-to-get weapons that only become available once a player has managed to navigate past all the traps in the new dungeon.
- New monsters, both living and mechanical, that have a wide variety of special attacks and skills.
- Four tough boss monsters that are incredibly difficult to defeat.
- 10 quests all about "The Secret Laboratory"
- 15 additional quests, some of which are repeatable, for levels 80-100 to make leveling up easier.
Official website: http://fiesta-online.gamigo.com
Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.
Tel. +49-40-411 885 205
Fax +49-40-411 885 255
About gamigo AG
gamigo AG, a wholly owned subsidiary of Axel Springer AG, was founded in 2001 and has grown to become one of the leading publishers of free-to-play MMOGs in Europe. Since 2010, gamigo also publishes its games globally. A team of more than 100 employees works in the company headquarters in Hamburg and its branch office in New York City. The key to success is the emphasis on publishing high-quality games supervised by first-rate community management. The portfolio includes games from all ends of the gaming spectrum - from Facebook games and browser-based games to elaborate MMORPGs.