Gamification Summit NYC is less than a month away and we have some amazing updates to share with you:
- Certification Workshops Sold Out - Join the waitlist now - design intensives open
- GSummit 2 day is almost completely sold out. Reserve your Place now.
- Need group registration assistance? Contact our Priority Desk.
- New Speakers from Mint.com, MLB, Samsung, UnitedHealthcare revealed.
- Super secret special announcements coming - stay tuned
- Party at GSummit
New Speakers Announced
In addition to amazing keynotes from Gilt Groupe co-founder Alexandra Wilkis Wilson and tv/movie gamification mastermind Susan Bonds, we've got over 30 amazing speakers from top companies such as Microsoft, Google, Rosetta Stone, NBC/Universal, Aetna and MTV and high-growth startups such as Kiip, HealthTap, Earndit, DueProps and TopGuest. We've also got leading educators, political analysts, product/experience designers, researchers and scientists and all the leading gamification platform providers, including Platinum Sponsors Badgeville and BunchBall. The speaker lineup is nothing short of extraordinary. Today, we're pleased to let you know about some of the newest additions to the faculty:
- Aaron Forth, VP of Product, Mint/Intuit
- Robert Plourde, VP of Innovation and R&D at UnitedHealthcare
- Michael Ahern, AD for Fantasy Sports & Gaming at Major League Baseball
- Esteban Contreras, Samsung's Social Media Manager
- Anthony Zolezzi, Waste Management/Greenopolis
And even though our certification workshop is sold out, we have an unprecedented design intensive session in the morning of day 2 open to all attendees. The session features me (Gabe Zichermann) speaking about patterns from my new book Gamification by Design. Also speaking are: John Gardner from Spigit about innovating with gamification, Jon Radoff, author of Game On, on a new way of thinking about user motivation and Michael Wu, researcher at Lithium, talking about the science of gamification. It's going to be amazing, and you'll have lots of time for Q&A afterwards during our author/designer Q&A session. See the complete agenda and register now before GSummit sells out.
Networking at GSummit
On Thursday evening (September 15), at the beautiful Museum of Jewish Heritage in NYC, we'll hold the GSummit attendee party. Have a drink and mingle with the experts, technicians, designers and strategists that are making gamification a reality before heading out to dinner at one of NYC's amazing restaurants. It's a great opportunity to meet everyone and share ideas, and is included with your GSummit pass.
Register Today to Guarantee Your Place
Overall, GSummit NYC is shaping up to be an amazing event, and we're beyond excited to have you join us. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reply to this email - and in the meantime - we're looking forward to seeing you in NYC.
Chair, Gamification Summit
CEO, Gamification Co