Gravitation Defense is a simple, fun and intense pick-up and play action game. The objective is to survive for as long as possible while waves of increasingly difficulty attack the Earth.
The gameplay can be seen as a sort of cross between missile command, asteroid and flight control, as the player manages the traffic around the earth in a retro style geometrical environment.
The controls are being done with the fingers over the whole screen. In the impact mode of gameplay, the fingers can 'bump' away the incoming threats in the direction of the finger movement.
In the gravitation mode of gameplay, the fingers act as anti-gravity emitters when they touch the screen. Every action will cost energy. It is not possible to deflect incoming threat without energy so it must be managed carefully. Rhythm is the key!
Points are made by kicking asteroids out of Earth gravitation field or destroying the threats. A sequence of points without being hit will increase the points multiplier, thus leading to a better score.
- 2 modes of gameplay
- Over 30 unique levels organized in a system of random level branching and events to make sure that each game played is different.
- Over 10 types of threat; various asteroids of different behaviour, missiles, comets, flying saucer, etc.
- Over 6 different types of rewards; health boost, energy boost, bonus points, escape pods which must be protected, etc.
- Openfeint achievements and worldwide leaderboard.
- Great and immersive soundtrack.
- Includes a save game system so the game can be resumed later if interrupted.
- Realistic gravitation physics motion.
- More content to come in future updates!
Name: Gravitation Defense
Developper/Publisher: XperimentalZ Games
Type: Single player action/arcade game
Platform: iphone/ipod touch
App store link: