Hamburg, 1 August 2013 - The Hamburg games developer and publisher Xyrality announced the expansion of its free-to-play portfolio today: "PanzerWars", a real-time mobile strategy game, will be available from 9 August in iTunes stores worldwide. In this online multiplayer game based on the successful board game "Risk" up to ten players can fight for control over 20th Century Europe. Over 100 provinces waiting to be conquered, developed and defended.
Sven Ossenbrüggen, Managing Director at Xyrality: "'PanzerWars' promises a lot of fun, especially to the ambitious strategy players. You can play up to three games at the same time - timing and good tactical overview are crucial then!"
The battles over Europe can take several days or even weeks. Like in the board game, in "PanzerWars" it is about getting the control over the whole map and rest at the top of the rankings in front of your friends. Courage, negotiating skills and the right tactics lead to victory!
- free multiplayer online real-time strategy game
- thrilling battles against up to ten players or AI-opponents
- construction of industrial facilities and bunkers, production of tanks and recruitment of soldiers
- gigantic map of Europe with 101 provinces
- auto-generated matches with random opponents or individual matches against Facebook-friends
- in-game message-system
- up to three matches playable simultaneously
- global rankings for all players
- available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- high resolution Retina graphics
XYRALITY is a fast growing, independent Hamburg developer and publisher consisting 60 dedicated employees. This young company develops and markets games, which are available on smartphones and tablets as well as web browsers. The debut title “Lords & Knights”, is an innovative strategy-building-MMOG in a medieval setting. Within a few months of the publication in June 2011, XYRALITY evolved to become one of the most successful start-ups in the industry. Pocketgamer.biz proclaimed Xyrality as one of the Top 50 mobile Developers of 2013 worldwide; in 2012 Xyrality featured several times in "Best of Apple's App Store". Today the portfolio includes four titles that have altogether been downloaded more than 10 million times; Other games are to be published soon. More information can be found at www.xyrality.com.
Tel. +49/40/3573 001 24
Fax +49/40/3573 001 99