German mobile publisher, dreamfab, has today released Chasing Yello Friends , a brand new multiplayer version of Chasing Yello, the popular endless runner title that has been downloaded over 10 million times. Not just an update, Chasing Yello Friends is a completely new version of the game that highlights multiplayer tournament play with side-by-side races against other players that you can see on your iOS screen! http://bit.ly/Chasing_Yello_Friends_EN
And watch the trailer here! http://bit.ly/ChasingYelloFriends_Trailer
About Chasing Yello Friends
The chase continues! Yello the goldfish has finally managed to escape his precocious seven-year-old owner, Mathilda… for now. Having been unsuccessful at catching Yello, in Chasing Yello Friends Mathilda is content to stand on the river bank to mock and cheer Yello on as he races other fish friends in his journey toward freedom.
This fun-filled, multiplayer fish race features:
· New randomly-generated maps, optimized for multiplayer races
· Combine power-ups to achieve even higher scores
· Try your luck with the ‘power-up’ slot machine at the beginning of each race to see what you have to work with
· Use your power-ups when you need them for that last push to the finish
· New video sharing capability, powered by Everyplay, allows you to show off your highest scoring races
· Challenge random players to a tournament or your Facebook friends!
Get ready for friendly, fishy fun, and see who has the skill to stay at the top!
***Chasing Yello Friends on mobile requires an internet connection.
For more information about Chasing Yello Friends, visit: http://www.dreamfab.com/
Show Yello some love by “Liking” his official Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/Yello
About dreamfab GmbH & Co KG.
Based in Regensburg, Germany, dreamfab specializes in the production and publishing of premium casual games. The company’s first award winning iOS titles "Demolition Dash", "Happy Hills" and "Saving Yello" were published in 2011. In 2012 dreamfab released its first Android ports and several new iOS titles like its most successful game, “Chasing Yello”, with more than 10 million downloads to date, followed more recently by the winner of the 2013 German Computer Game Awards, "Word Wonders: The Tower of Babel".