FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Los Angeles, CA - December 1, 2011 – Zen Studios, creators of Zen Pinball, Marvel Pinball, and Pinball FX2 today announced Zen Pinball is available on the App Store and Android Marketplace for NVIDIA®Tegra™ powered smart phones and tablets. Zen Pinball is the most exciting mobile pinball game experience available, featuring interactive 3D models, the most advanced ball physics, rich social features and hot seat multiplayer, Zen Pinball continues the rich pinball tradition established by Zen Studios, the definitive leader in pinball videogames.
Zen Pinball for mobile devices is a free pinball platform download featuring a mix of Zen’s original pinball designs and the hugely popular Marvel Pinball series tables including characters like Wolverine, Fantastic Four and Captain America. All players are invited to download and play risk free – downloading Zen Pinball scores a FREE copy of Sorcerer’s Lair (no strings attached). Zen Studios will support Zen Pinball on the Apple App Store and Android Marketplace with frequent table releases which can be purchased individually as DLC.
Key Game Features
- The most advanced ball physics on mobile devices.
- Beautifully designed custom pinball tables featuring vibrant colors, multiple modes of play and interactive 3D models.
- A robust social system including global Pro Score and Team Score leader boards and in-game friend challenges. Pro Score measures a player’s performance across all tables, and Team Score is the player’s Pro Score plus friends Pro Scores.
- Achievements for all tables.
- Each table comes equipped with a rule sheet providing tips and tricks to help boost your score.
- Hot Seat multiplayer mode.
About Zen Studios
Zen Studios is a global producer and digital publisher of interactive entertainment software for all leading game platforms including Microsoft Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, Nintendo DS™, Nintendo 3DS, Wii™, App®Store and Android Marketplace™. The company is headquartered in Budapest, Hungarywith representative offices in California. Zen Studios has worked with some of the largest intellectual properties in the videogame industry, including Capcom’s Street Fighter, Tecmo’s Ninja Gaiden and Marvel Entertainment. Zen’s Pinball FX2 franchise on Xbox LIVE® Arcadeis one of the most popular titles on the platform. The studio launched Marvel Pinball in December, 2010. For more information about Zen Studios, please visit www.zenstudios.com.