Budapest, Hungary– March 24, 2010– ZEN Studios is ready to set the course on fire today as it announced Planet MiniGolf will be coming exclusively to PlayStation®Network in Spring 2010! ZEN is applying its acclaimed ball physics engine used in top-selling ZEN Pinball to deliver the best golf experience on PlayStation!
Planet MiniGolf delivers a deep single-player campaign with beautiful and intricate courses and over 140 challenging holes to play through, as well as a multitude of fun multi-player options, from the local hotseat mode to weekly online tournaments and a Worldwide Competition mode.
“Just as we have delivered the ultimate pinball experience with ZEN Pinball, Planet MiniGolf will serve as the ultimate arcade golfing experience on the PlayStation Network,” said Zsolt Kigyossy, managing director of ZEN Studios.“Planet MiniGolf gives casual players and golfing aficionados alike everything they could ask for in a golf game, with wacky courses, character customization, custom course builder and global competitions.”
Planet MiniGolf features:
• A deep and engaging single player campaign taking players through fantastically designed courses with over 140 different holes
• Worldwide Tournament Play– Set up personal tournaments with a group of friends or go online up against gamers from around the world!
• Golf Course Editor– Build, manage and share golf courses…make them crazy, challenging and wacky and then upload to share them online!
• PlayStation Move Functionality– Planet MiniGolf will be fully compatible with PlayStation 3’s upcoming motion control system,“Move”
• Multi-national Game - Countries in the world are represented on the global leader boards!
For more information regarding Planet MiniGolf and ZEN Studios, please visit: www.zenstudios.com.
ABOUT ZEN STUDIOS:
ZEN Studios is a global producer and digital publisher of interactive entertainment software for all leading game platforms including Microsoft XBOX 360®, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, Nintendo DS™, Wii, and Apple iPhone / iPod Touch. The company is headquartered in Budapest, Hungary with representative office in Canada. The Studios has worked with some of the largest intellectual properties in the videogame industry, including Capcom’s Street Fighter and Marvel Comics’ The Punisher. ZEN’s Pinball FX franchise on Xbox LIVE Arcade is one of the most popular titles on the platform and the studio also launched ZEN Pinball in May 2009, as the first pinball title on the PlayStation Network. For more information about ZEN Studios, please visit www.zenstudios.com.
ZEN STUDIOS MEDIA CONTACTS:
Jerry Whitehead III