OstinGames is thrilled to release Zepi:War HD 1.1 updated with new gameplay elements designed to make players’ sessions more exciting and unpredictable as well as help score high points. Now the central button on the screen hides a parallel world of fabulous and weird characters like TimePills and CrazyRockets. Simple and exiting gameplay both for children and adults. You can either tap or slide your finger to make combos. Game Center included for Leaderboards and Achievements.
Las Vegas, United States - OstinGames is thrilled to release Zepi:War HD 1.1 featuring the Rabbit Hole - an entry to the parallel world of incredible power-ups like TimePills and CrazyRockets. Those are able to incredibly boost the score along with other bonuses as well as achievements introduced in all games of Zepi app series for iPad (the SuperBall; Good! Great! Excellent! Brilliant! bonuses for successful combos, etc). The players' mission of clearing the gaming field from same-color skins has become more funny and unpredictable!
The gamers bring in TimePills and CrazyRockets into a session by slide opening the central button on the playing field. TimePills deter arriving of new skins to the playing field. They blow up eliminating all the nearby objects which brings additional points for the player. CrazyRockets fly across the screen and link bubbles into a single string. In 30 seconds the combo blasts and points are added to the player's total score. If the combo covers skins of two different colors, points double (Silver Rocket bonus). If the combo covers skins of three different colors, points triple (Gold Rocket bonus). If the combo covers skins of four different colors, the total score multiplies by four (Diamond Rocket bonus).
- Simple and exiting gameplay both for children and adults
- RABBIT HOLE (!!!): CrazyRockets, TimePills …
- Special bonuses for long combos (Good!Great!Excellent!Brilliant!)
- Choice of graphic modes (Civil War/Vietnam/World War II)
- Nice graphics and sound effects
- Simple-to-use menu and controls
- Detailed How To
- You can either tap or slide your finger to make combos
- Multitouch function: now you can make several combos at once
- Thirty (30) unique achievements
- Game Center included for Leaderboards and Achievements
- Facebook/Twitter support
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later
- 19.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Zepi:War HD 1.1 is $ 0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category (Puzzle/Trivia). Also available for iPhone as Zepi:War.
Other apps by OstinGames include:
- Zepi:Classic, Zepi:Ultra, Zepi:Spring, Zepi:Dark, Zepi:Pirates, Zepi:War, Zepi:Kids, Zepi:Free, and KissIsland for iPhone/iPod touch.
- Zepi:Classic HD, Zepi:Ultra HD, Zepi:Spring HD, Zepi:Kids HD, Zepi:Pirates HD, and Zepi:Dark HD for iPad.
- Zepi:Music (for iPhone) and Zepi HD (for iPad) bear common Zepi gameplay but are distinguished for its educational effect.
YouTube Video: http://bit.ly/zp95hh