SZCZECIN, POLAND - DECEMBER 4th, 2009 - EXOR Studios, an independent game development company is proud to announce the release of its first commercial PC title - Zombie Driver™. The game is available on Steam and GamersGate world wide. The Steam version comes with 12 exclusive achievements. A fresh set of screenshots has also been released showing new game features and vehicles.
About Zombie Driver™
Zombie Driver™ - is an action driving game with a top down perspective and a dynamic helicopter chase camera. Fight your way through the streets of a zombie infested city to save the survivors of a disastrous chemical accident that changed most of the city's population into mindless brain hungry monsters. Time is your enemy and your car is your weapon as you race through the streets smashing everything on your way including fences, phone booths, street lamps and hordes of zombies. When the gruesomely mutated zombies become too much to handle, buy a new car or get more guns and upgrades installed. You can earn more money for finishing side quests, making kill combos and searching for hidden prizes. Game play is unrestricted and the player can freely roam through the dark streets, alleys and backyards searching for the best shortcuts or hidden power ups.
- 17 story missions with sub quests and bonus objectives,
- Huge, free roaming city, infested by thousands of brain hungryzombies,
- 7 different cars including an unlockable super car,
- 9 different upgrades for each car, which can transform even an innocent Taxi into a Chariot of Death
- All cars can be mounted with miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers or even dual railguns.
- All weapons have 3 upgrade levels which come with unique features.
- Dynamic combo system with tricks and hordes of zombies to try it on.
- Many vicious zombie types including even zombie dogs
The game is developed using the Ogre3D rendering engine and PhysX by NVIDIA.
About EXOR Studios™
EXOR Studios is an independent game development company founded in August 2007 and based in Szczecin, Poland. It is known for its work on the award winning and critically acclaimed Source Engine Mod - D.I.P.R.I.P.
Review copies are now available to the press upon request. For further information please contact Pawel Lekki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Zombie Driver visit www.zombiedriver.com.
© 2009 EXOR Studios, the EXOR Studios logo and Zombie Driver logo are trademarks in the United States, European Union and other countries. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
# # #