Manchester, 31st January 2013 - App & casual game publisher Tagstar announced today its partnership with west coast developer, GameYawp to bring their arcade Zombie type-'em-up 'Zombie Typomaniac' to iPad.
Spookville, Oregon is a quaint, picturesque little town with just one tiny problem… it's infested with zombies!
An entertaining take on the horror shooting genre, Zombie Typomaniac is a quick-play arcade game, which pitches a player's typing skills and quick reflexes against hordes of offbeat zombies.
In this compelling (spelling) test of nerves and skill, the player's goal is to rid the town of its zombie infestation once and for all. Help comes courtesy of a variety of bonus health and weapon drops, but when the horde is bearing down it's the player's fast fingers which bring the firepower.
Gameplay modes include a compelling story mode across 28 levels, including 5 crazed boss characters, plus a special "survival mode" for the real killer elite.
• Fast paced arcade shooter with an entertaining and simple gameplay mechanic. Lock & load! Type to shoot!
• 28 fun packed levels in story mode. Unlimited challenges in "survival mode"
• 5 bugged-out boss levels to clear through.
• Dynamic gameplay adapts the challenge to match up with a player's skill level.
• Numerous power ups and health bonuses to pick up and use throughout.
• Unlock or purchase in-game up-to 20 outfits to be the best dressed zombie hunter in town.
• Play with either type or slide interface
RELEASE DATE: 6th February
About Tagstar Publishing
Tagstar Publishing is quickly establishing itself as a leading casual game and app publishing house specialising in casual games and apps, across traditional and emergent platforms. Based in Manchester (UK), Tagstar looks to bring a little bit of classic Northern swagger to every project. For more information about the company and its games, please visit www.tagstargames.com
GameYawp is a California-based independent game studio that creates casual games for mobile devices and other platforms. As a small group of experienced game designers, GameYawp strives to deliver fun and engaging gameplay experiences for mobile gamers of all ages. For more information on GameYawp, please visit www.GameYawp.com