Tagstar today announced the release of GameYawp's " Zombie Typomaniac HD" on the Apple App Sore. GameYawp's debut title sees you fighting and typing for your life against waves of madcap mutant Zombies!
Fast paced and frantic... it's a case of type or be killed in this entertaining arcade-shooter for iPad, in glorious 2D!
A twisted and entertaining take on the horror shooting game, Zombie Typomaniac is a quick-play action game, which puts your typing skills and quick reflexes up against 24 different varieties of insane Zombies (and Yetis!) over 28 fun packed levels.
Rid the town of Spookville of its zombie curse once and for all in this compelling (spelling) test of nerves and skill. Extra help is provided by the bonus health and weapon drops which come your way, but when the Zombie horde is bearing down, it's fast fingers which bring the firepower.
Zombie Typomaniac HD features a complete story mode played out across 28 levels, including 5 crazed boss characters. Plus, for the real killer elite, there's a special "Survival Mode".
App Store Link:
Redeem codes available upon request
• Fast paced arcade shooter with an entertaining and simple gameplay mechanic. Lock & load! Type to shoot!
• 24 different madcap Zombies
• 28 fun packed levels in story mode. Unlimited challenges in "survival mode"
• 5 bugged-out boss levels to clear through.
• Dynamic gameplay adapts the challenge to match up with a player's skill level.
• Numerous power ups and health bonuses to pick up and use throughout.
• Unlock or purchase in-game up-to 20 outfits to be the best dressed zombie hunter in town.
• Play with either type or slide interface
RELEASE DATE: 6th February
iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/zombie-typomaniac-hd/id563485390?mt=8
About Tagstar Publishing
Tagstar Publishing is quickly establishing itself as a leading casual game and app publishing house specialising in casual games and apps, across traditional and emergent platforms. Based in Manchester (UK), Tagstar looks to bring a little bit of classic Northern swagger to every project. For more information about the company and its games, please visit www.tagstargames.com
GameYawp is a California-based independent game studio that creates casual games for mobile devices and other platforms. As a small group of experienced game designers, GameYawp strives to deliver fun and engaging gameplay experiences for mobile gamers of all ages. For more information on GameYawp, please visit www.GameYawp.com