Hynes FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Redmond, WA, May 25, 2010– Strategy gamers and zombie fanatics have a new reason to fall in love with their iPads today, as Tweet Defense HD makes its way to the iPad App Store. Publisher Promethium Marketing Group announced an upgraded version of Tweet Defense HD specifically built for the iPad.“We knew the size of the screen and the power of the iPad would allow us to improve the game and address most of the feedback we’ve received from all of the original Tweet Defense fans. We think with‘HD’ we’ve made the definitive version of Tweet Defense”, explained executive producer Nelson Rodriguez.
Tweet Defense HD is available now for the iPad at $7.99. Designed in partnership with UK development studio GrinLock, the game will feature:
• Razor sharp, stunning HD graphics.
• Revamped user interface that takes advantage of the iPad's massive screen.
• Improved difficulty balance.
• 10 incredible levels that build from easy walk in the park to devastating horror show
• 5 whacked out enemy types including the viral marketing zombie and zombie twins Gu and Ga
• 6 tower types including the unique BOOSTER tower that lets you use twitter celebs to boost your tower stats
Tweet Defense for iPhone and iPod Touch is still available in the App Store for $2.99 and was featured by Apple as a“New and Notable” and“Hot” game in both the US and UK.
The Tweet Defense story:
“A lethal marketing virus has turned half the world's population into brain eating zombies. Now they are after you and your friends' brains! All you have on hand are everyday items and an internet connection. Reach out to your twitter friends to help you build defense towers. Stop the zombies from penetrating your home base and eating your grey matter! With your friends helping you design the towers and your brilliant battle strategies the zombies don't stand a chance… or do they?”
About Promethium Marketing Group:
Founded in March, 2009 Promethium Marketing Group has rapidly grown to become a leading social media and community marketing agency.
For more information contact Tony Hynes, Director of Marketing, at email@example.com.