MCV looks at LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey, a title based around the popular toy range of brick warrior animals.
We detail the in-game features and in-store extras for the game, including a range of Legends of Chima accessories.
LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey is released on June 21st.
- LEGO The Legends of Chima toys arrived on shelves on Boxing Day 2012 and now the brick world of warrior animals is coming to the 3DS and Vita.
- Consumers play as Laval, a member of the lion tribe, as he sets out to discover the secret of the triple-Chi armour before crocodile prince Cragger uses its power for evil.
- In this action adventure title, players will explore 15 levels set in locations including a lion temple, eagle spire, gorilla forest and crocodile swamp.
- Laval’s Journey makes up just one of the games based on the LEGO Legends of Chima range to launch this year. Racing title LEGO Legends of Chima: Speedorz arrived earlier this year for iOS whilst LEGO Legends of Chima Online is a free-to-play online world coming soon.
- All three games will link to The Chima Vault – an online network where players can enter codes to unlock wallpapers, behind the scenes art, in-game items, ringtones and more.
There is a range of existing LEGO Legends of Chima products available for consumers wanting to recreate the game in plastic. Fans of Laval will want to check out Laval’s Royal Fighter set and the range has also inspired a selection of other products including watches, key rings, clocks and cases.