This trade spotlight looks at Capcom's sci-fi title Remember Me, .
We detail the in-game features and in-store and online exclusives for the title.
Remember Me is released on June 7th.
- Remember Me is the first new IP from Dontnod Entertainment, a new studio set up by Criterion Software staff member Oskar Guilbert, art director Aleksi Briclot and award-winning science fiction author Alain Damasio.
- This third-person title is set in the dystopian future of 2084 where memories can be sold and traded. This has created a memory economy run by several powerful figures.
- Players step into the shoes of Nilin, a former memory hunter who is captured and has her memory wiped. Upon escaping, she embarks on an adventure to discover more about her past.
- Gamers can change the memories of other characters and steal memory to help Nilin complete missions and rediscover her identity.
- Remember Me unfolds as a mixture of stealth gameplay and martial arts action.
- Oh, and it’s nothing to do with the Robert Pattinson film of the same name. Thank God.
RETAILERS can also stock The Art of Remember Me for those that enjoy the game. The book from Dark Horse publishing features an introduction from the game’s creative and art directors and brings consumers an inside look at the creation of the Neo-Paris of 2084. There is also a Remember Me Signature Series Strategy Guide from Brady Games available for those wanting a helping hand with the title. This book features a walk- through, solutions to memory puzzles and detailed maps highlighting every important collectible in the game.
CONSUMERS can pre-order from selected retailers and receive the Neo Paris pack. This contains an exclusive in-game move, the dragon punch, PSN avatars, Xbox 360 gamer pics and themes and wallpapers.