This trade spotlight looks at Deep Silver's Ride to Hell: Retribution.
We detail the in-game features and online offers for the game.
Koch Media's head of UK marketing Roger Langford also tells MCV why Ride to Hell will satisfy fans of biker culture.
Ride to Hell: Retribution is released on June 25th.
- Consumers can get a taste of the 1960s biker scene in this Harley-riding title.
- Players step into the leather- strapped boots of Jake Conway, a lone rider and long-time fan of women and weapons.
- When he is crossed by the deadly bike gang known as The Devil’s Hand, he stocks up on a range of guns and heads out for revenge on two wheels.
- Players can use intercept maneuvers and counter-attacks to take down enemies.
- Consumers must be wary as The Devil’s Hand gang have deadly Rage attacks of their own that can send players flying off their bikes.
PLAYERS that pre-order the title will receive the Cook’s Mad Recipe DLC. This gives players three new levels and a sniper rifle weapon.
Ride to Hell: Retribution is a one-of-a-kind rock and roll brawler, set in the distinct 1960s era of
anarchy, with its mix of gritty, grounded reality and rebel sensibilities. It hits hard and doesn’t look back. Ride to Hell will not appeal to everyone, given the style of game play it offers, but it definitely has its fans given the rich culture the game takes cues from.