Epic has made 7,600 Infinity Blade assets free on the Unreal Engine marketplace.
The content will ship in eight different packs that are available for any developer to access and use in their game. Most of the released assets come from the cancelled Infinity Blade: Dungeons.
Assets available include audio files, sound cues, melee weaponry, numerous visual effects and game locations such as a castle with flowing lava and a wintery fort set within a glacial enclave,.
Altogether the assets are said to represent $3 million worth of investment in art and sound design.
You can view all the available content below. The packs can be downloaded on the Unreal Engine marketplace.
- Infinity Blade: Grass Lands is the earthy citadel adorned with stone set pieces and beautiful props.
- Infinity Blade: Ice Lands is the wintery fort set deep within a glacial enclave.
- Infinity Blade: Fire Lands is the radiant castle interior laced with unforgiving paths, dramatic props and flowing lava.
- Infinity Blade: Warriors includes loads of assets for crafting fierce heroes.
- Infinity Blade: Adversaries has even more content for a making wide variety of rivals.
- Infinity Blade: Effects gives you visual effects ranging from fire and smoke to lightning and magical reactions.
- Infinity Blade: Sounds includes thousands of raw audio files and sound cues.
- Infinity Blade: Weapons presents a vast array of melee weaponry, including never-before-seen swords and axes and also a few Infinity Blade fan favorites.