We are delighted to announce that Amiqus is gold partner at the Women in Games Awards 2018. It will also be sponsoring the Businesswoman of the Year award, one of ten prizes up for grabs on the day.
The nominees for this category are:
- Korina Abbott, videogame marketing & pr consultant at Kinetic Atom
- Helen Burnill, commercial director at Mediatonic
- Sara Grover, head of marketing at WB Games UK
- Louise Marchant, group marketing manager at Ubisoft Entertainment
- Alex Moyet, senior international marketing manager at Activision
- Kirsty Rigden, development director at FuturLab
- Kat Osman, team director and managing director at Lick PR
Amiqus’ business manager Liz Prince commented: “We’re really proud to support awards which recognise the achievements of women in our industry. We feel so strongly that part of attracting more women into games is the acknowledgement and promotion of the success of others and these awards do just that. We’re excited to celebrate with the nominees on the day!"
Taking place on Friday May 11th at the Facebook offices in Rathbone Square, London, the Women in Games Awards 2018 celebrate the hardest-working, the biggest achieving, and the downright most brilliant women in the UK games industry.
This year’s categories include Rising Star of the Year – Development Award, Creative Impact Award, Rising Star of the Year – Business Award, Businesswoman of the Year, Esports Woman of the Year, Career Mentor of the Year and Outstanding Contribution. We also have three new categories this year: Journalist of the Year, Influencer of the Year and Games Campaigner of the Year. You can have a look at our 2018 shortlist right here.
For more info on the ceremony, sponsorship opportunities and tickets enquiries, please check the event’s website.