This week’s MCV isnow available to download – and it features 13 pages of Games Media Awards, with almost 100 pictures from the event.
Also in this edition is interviews with Ubisoft’s Rob Cooper, Microsoft’s Pav Bhardwaj and Sony’s Chris Bruce
We’ve listed the contents in full below.
Download our app now,which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only – 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The issue’s key content includes:
- 13 pages of Games Media Awards coverage
- The latest on Nintendo Wii U stock shock
- Interview: Microsoft on what Windows 8, Surface and Music means for Xbox
- Sony’s Chris Bruce discusses the implications of SingStar going free
- Interview: Ubisoft’s Rob Cooper on the firm’s No.1 dream
- Activision and Toys R Us discuss the second coming of Skylanders
- We preview this weekend’s MCM Expo
- MCV tries to learn guitar using Ubisoft’s Rocksmith
- Previews of Wonderbook, Football Manager 2013, Ben 10: Omniverse and more
- Plus! Future’s new entertainment boss, Phil Harrison joins LGC, the latest charts, Assassin’s Creed III campaign and a new WWE competition