On 9th May this year, the industry will be gathering in Sydney for the MCV Pacific Awards, and you get to decide who’s worthy.
To submit a company, game, brand or person for nomination in any of the below categories,email MCVwith the subject heading ‘Award Nomination’.
- Marketing Campaign of the Year– (Vote for onecampaign)
- PR Campaign of the Year-(Vote foronecampaign)
- Best Single Brand Engagement– (Vote foronespecific PR activity, event or marketing stunt)
- Sales Team of the Year– (Vote foronecompany)
- Peripherals & Accessories Brand of the Year– (Vote for onebrand)
- Publisher of the Year –(Vote foronecompany)
- Distributor of the Year– (Vote foronecompany)
- Media Agency of the Year– (Vote foronecompany)
- Retailer of the Year– (Vote foronecompany)
- Online Retailer of the Year– (Vote foronecompany)
- Digital Retailer of the Year– (Vote foronecompany)
- Star Store –(Vote foronephysical retail store)
- Journalist of the Year– (Vote foroneperson)
- Media Outlet of the Year – Print– (Vote for onepublication)
- Media Outlet of the Year – Online-(Vote foronepublication)
- Media Outlet of the Year – Video-(Vote foronevideo series, regardless of whether it’s broadcast, online etc)
IMPORTANT UPDATE:The Awards will cover the year from 1st April 2012 thru 31st March 2013. Any campaigns which ranat least in partthrough this time are also eligible.
You may nominate once for each category, but do not need to nominate for every category – you’re allowed to nominate for just one if you like. Companies and peoplearepermitted to nominate themselves.
Nominations close at5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on 25th April, in two weeks’ time.
Judging will be handled by a large panel of industry experts.
For those interested in attending the awards evening, followthis linkfor further details.