The Caped Crusader is once again perched on top of the GfK Chart-Track Top 40.
Batman: Arkham Knight manages this in spite of a 74 per cent decrease in sales week-on-week.
And it continues to be a good few weeks for Warner Bros – not only does it have the No.1 spot with Batman, No.2 is LEGO Jurassic World for the second week running.
The Xbox 360 SKU continues to be the best-selling version, showing that the child and family audience are yet to upgrade to the newer PS4 and Xbox One consoles.
Meanwhile, both console versions of Minecraft re-enter the Top 10. The Xbox Edition rises from 11th place to seventh, while the PlayStation Edition rises two places up to No.10. This is likely due to excitement building up last weekend’s London Minecraft convention, Minecon.
Below is the software Top Ten for the week ending July 4th:
1. Batman: Arkham Knight, Warner Bros
2. LEGO Jurassic World, Warner Bros
3. The Elder Scrolls Online, Bethesda
4. The Witcher III: Wild Hunt, Bandai Namco
5. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
6. Yoshi’s Wooly World, Nintendo
7. Minecraft: Xbox Edition, Microsoft
8. FIFA 15, EA
9. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Activision Blizzard
10. Minecraft: PlayStation Edition, Sony